Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 of the first 4 articles on the Fail's football page are about the rags. (The other is about Idrissa Gueye's homophobia). The first City article is 17th and the match report is 30th. Articles on Simeone, Eriksen, Newcastle wanting Dean Henderson, Bayern (2), Everton v Brentford (3), Maxwell Cornet, Mitchell van der Gaag (who?), PSG and Konstantinos Mavropanos are just some of those ahead of the Premier League leaders' match report.

Clear and obvious.

3 of the first 4 articles on the Fail's football page are about the rags. (The other is about Idrissa Gueye's homophobia). The first City article is 17th and the match report is 30th. Articles on Simeone, Eriksen, Newcastle wanting Dean Henderson, Bayern (2), Everton v Brentford (3), Maxwell Cornet, Mitchell van der Gaag (who?), PSG and Konstantinos Mavropanos are just some of those ahead of the Premier League leaders' match report.

Clear and obvious.

It really is isn't it? I have spent a couple of minutes scrolling down the page without any sign of blue.

In a way I'm glad Everton lost yesterday. It's taken the attention off our draw at West Ham in the media. Not that I want Everton to go down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.