Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If City get this over the line on Sunday they have achieved some feet in winning back to back titles once again. What it will do if it happens would put City in a position to equal the three in a row record only achieved by the rags and Preston.
I thought Chelsea and Liverpool have done it as well

Tyler will be nailed to be covering us. I think's done every trophy lift in the PL era for Sky so given we are favourites he'll be at our game with Neville I assume (Souness & Richards as the pundits, probably Keane as well), Hawthorne & Carragher for the Liverpool game with Redknapp & 1 or 2 others
The other 2 being that royal duo of "Ken n Kell"

Why are all the pundits discounting Wolves.? Are Wolves not turning up or have Liverpool already been awarded the win?

All I keep hearing is Steven Gerrard can win the title for Liverpool if he avoids defeat with his Villa side.

Would be piss funny if we lost and the tramps could only muster a draw. Don't think my ticker could ride that scenario out though! .

Why are all the pundits discounting Wolves.? Are Wolves not turning up or have Liverpool already been awarded the win?

All I keep hearing is Steven Gerrard can win the title for Liverpool if he avoids defeat with his Villa side.

Would be piss funny if we lost and the tramps could only muster a draw. Don't think my ticker could ride that scenario out though! .
Some wolves mates think this will be Lage's last game, will be sacked on Monday.

Can you hear the pencils being sharpened to provide the alternate view to City's amazing achievements if or (please Lord) when we get it done on Sunday?
City spoil quad party!
Liverpool robbed at the last (see what happened there?)
The season is still red as CL glory and cup treble beckon
City ruin and shame football with 4th title in 5 years

Well fuck off you bias dipper media twats, watch it, drink it in, again..!!
and again, and again, Happy Hour again!!
I like your passion

"City won't be considered great until they do 3 in row..."

Liverpool's "off" year next year. So we'll be fighting Newcastle for the title.

:)

I presume you mean 'off year' as in PED cycle?

;-)
According to the dude who first highlighted the liverpool inhaler and coffee regime, last year was their off year (they were very erratic last year), this year is the first in another three year cycle, so the season after next is the down period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.