Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I would love us leading by 2 or 3 goals after 20 minutes to totally not give any moment of excitement or satisfaction to media and there rags dipping personal.

And ofcourse to settle me nerves
Oh there will be excitement... from Tyler when villa go near our penalty box or when they get a corner.
For those watching tha game on TV, have a pair of ear plugs ready for these occurrences during the game

Oh there will be excitement... from Tyler when villa go near our penalty box or when they get a corner.
For those watching tha game on TV, have a pair of ear plugs ready for these occurrences during the game
I hope Tyler's not covering us. I want raised voices WHEN we score.

If City get this over the line on Sunday they have achieved some feet in winning back to back titles once again. What it will do if it happens would put City in a position to equal the three in a row record only achieved by the rags and Preston.
"City won't be considered great until they do 3 in row..."

Liverpool's "off" year next year. So we'll be fighting Newcastle for the title.

:)

I hope Tyler's not covering us. I want raised voices WHEN we score.
Tyler will be nailed to be covering us. I think's done every trophy lift in the PL era for Sky so given we are favourites he'll be at our game with Neville I assume (Souness & Richards as the pundits, probably Keane as well), Hawthorne & Carragher for the Liverpool game with Redknapp & 1 or 2 others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.