Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck the media

Most on here will not know anyone who works in it, so whatever happens tomorrow they are irrelevant to us

Keep away from it

If we win simply enjoy it with fellow blues
Exactly, but still it will be fun watching the salty tears from utter twats like Wright, Merson and Sutton.

Exactly, but still it will be fun watching the salty tears from utter twats like Wright, Merson and Sutton.
What I want to miss (but see later) is a triumphant Pep giving it to the media about the bias they deny and reinforcing his message of 'we did it on our own without any help' .
And watch Von Trapp and the best team evah waking up to reality.

Yer don't need to look far, oakie! Any paper, website or news outlet would do. I've glanced at the headlines in the sport section of the DT this morning and it's as clear as day where their preferences lie! It's noticeable, too, with the BBC website a usual culprit, that if there is a positive article that could be scribed about City, the kid's game the other night, for example, there's nothing there. They avoid writing anything that might be deemed newsworthy, or that, by implication, paints the Dippers 'n Rags in the light of a 15 watt bulb.
My point is that I can think of better things to do than trawl through the websites etc every hour of my life, just to see what I could find that would enrage me so much.

Stop being such a Grumpy Old Man, Oakie. I like to know who is throwing shit at us so l am prepared when dipper and rag fans come out with the crap they have read or seen. I like to mention the undeserved comments on BBC as that is.musin source of info.
Living in Dipperpool on Weaver is making you a secret scouser. It rubs off on you;)
It does that in my local boozer Bonzo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.