Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually buy into this Media bias stuff but I just started watching Football Focus and this is their graphic....

Attachments

• 20220521_120244.jpg
    20220521_120244.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 242
The world and his wife know that jrb is obsessed with looking all over the papers/media etc just to find anything that carries a negative story about City.
Half the time theres fuck all to see in a story but he takes offence at an article that names us as Man City !!
Its an unhealthy obsession and he needs to grow a pair of hairy ones and not let it concern him so much.
Yer don't need to look far, oakie! Any paper, website or news outlet would do. I've glanced at the headlines in the sport section of the DT this morning and it's as clear as day where their preferences lie! It's noticeable, too, with the BBC website a usual culprit, that if there is a positive article that could be scribed about City, the kid's game the other night, for example, there's nothing there. They avoid writing anything that might be deemed newsworthy, or that, by implication, paints the Dippers 'n Rags in the light of a 15 watt bulb.

Even if we win wouldn't be surprised if the beeb and Sly go with headlines lauding "both" of us as Premiership champions. They'll be tempted anyway.

Even if we win wouldn't be surprised if the beeb and Sly go with headlines lauding "both" of us as Premiershipd champions. They'll be tempted anyway.
They did say that Liverpool 'deserved' to be champions by virtue of getting 97 points blissfully ignoring the fact we had 98.

tWhatever happens. Should we be crowned champions they will find ways to be disingenuous to us whilst sucking Klopps cock.
They will not find that easy.
Just the being disingenuous bit that is.

I don't usually buy into this Media bias stuff but I just started watching Football Focus and this is their graphic....
Very unusual to have Chelsea as the central, most prominent badge.
Someone at the BBC will get a good seeing to from a senior manager...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.