Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even that article itself is biased in it's wording.
The journo writes, two days after Sean cox was allegedly attacked by Roma supporters,and follows that up by mentioning our bus being attacked by people,fucking people! what is she on about, did a bunch of random people not connected in anyway to the upcoming game just turn up and decide to brick a passing bus,it's laughable.

Not sure Jim White should be slagging off anyone for being pissed.
A convicted drink driver like White moralising about Jack Grealish. This is the parallel universe some of these media hypocrites operate in. Nearly as funny as Simon Jordan (who has admitted losing £75m because of his disastrous financial dealings) lecturing clubs on financial management.

I hope Khaldoon is studying James Pearce’s interview with the LFC Director in today Athletic.

As you would expect it’s riddled with FFP cheating allegations and made up nonsense.

Hopefully there will be an appropriate response from Khaldoon when he gives his interview this week.

As much as we slate the media, and would have been annoyed if it had been us, the guy is absolutely right and it's obvious to anybody that he only lost his job because the editor is a Liverpool fan. I sincerely hope he wins his claim and it's publicised on the news.

It pisses me off no end when the likes of Tyler always bangs on about their "magnificent fans" - let's see when we turn up next season, we'll probably need armoured cars. It's always annoyed me that they keep bleating about Hillsborough and have spent all these years looking for someone else to blame, yet Heysel is conveniently, quietly forgotten.
He won a hefty settlement from them because they knew they would lose at tribunal, that article is not the end of the story

He won a hefty settlement from them because they knew they would lose at tribunal, that article is not the end of the story
Quote from the comments:

‘Freedom of speech is of course crucial and I’d agree he shouldn’t have been suspended . Perhaps his own prejudices and dislike or perhaps jealousy of Liverpool’s current success somewhat skewed his judgement and personal bile crept into this journalistic. “ opinion piece”. Bringing up terrible events of 30 years ago probably was offensive much more’

they can’t stop talking about it themselves… maybe it’s only offensive when someone else brings it up..? Hmmm

The BBC has apologised after a message appeared on screen reading “Manchester United are rubbish”.

The line popped up on the BBC News ticker at the bottom of the screen during a tennis update on the 9am to 10am broadcast. Later in the morning, the presenter Annita McVeigh apologised to any Manchester United fans who may have been offended, saying the mistake had occurred as someone was learning how to operate the ticker and was “writing random things not in earnest”. Another message reading “Weather rain everywhere” also appeared on the ticker.

The BBC presenter and Manchester City fan Clive Myrie tweeted “I had nothing to do with this!!” with the hashtag mcfc, after City won the Premier League title on Sunday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.