Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget, Pellers failed to win the award having won a title and league cup double in his first season in English football! Clearly, that wasn't sufficient.
Yes that season (2014) City scored the highest number of goals ever achieved by an English cllub in all competitions. The PL Manager award went to Tony Pulis and the LMA award went to Brendan Rogers. Just think about it for a moment. These awards tell you everything you need to know about the state of English football before Pep arrived.

As much as we slate the media, and would have been annoyed if it had been us, the guy is absolutely right and it's obvious to anybody that he only lost his job because the editor is a Liverpool fan. I sincerely hope he wins his claim and it's publicised on the news.

It pisses me off no end when the likes of Tyler always bangs on about their "magnificent fans" - let's see when we turn up next season, we'll probably need armoured cars. It's always annoyed me that they keep bleating about Hillsborough and have spent all these years looking for someone else to blame, yet Heysel is conveniently, quietly forgotten.

Klopps in good company with pardew and pulis?!?

Has herr Stonehenge won both the PL and LMA awards? The LMAs are voted for by other managers, the PL who knows?

Suspect like the Eurovision, it's all political voting. Sure EL Pep with his 4 titles in 5years and 11 whilst here, isn't losing too much sleep!
He’s won both. I sort of get the fact he’s won the LMA one. Playing every game possible, winning at least 2 pots and possibly 3, is some achievement, however you look at it.
However, PL manager of the year just cannot go to him or there’s no point at all in having 2 separate ones..

As much as we slate the media, and would have been annoyed if it had been us, the guy is absolutely right and it's obvious to anybody that he only lost his job because the editor is a Liverpool fan. I sincerely hope he wins his claim and it's publicised on the news.

It pisses me off no end when the likes of Tyler always bangs on about their "magnificent fans" - let's see when we turn up next season, we'll probably need armoured cars. It's always annoyed me that they keep bleating about Hillsborough and have spent all these years looking for someone else to blame, yet Heysel is conveniently, quietly forgotten.
He did win.

Rather than discuss Soriano. Jim Shite slagging off Grealish for being pissed and celebrating making jokes about other players.
You do know it’s scripted and he gets told what to say, best not listening to this shite if you haven’t got a thick skin, it’s been about 7 years since I last tuned in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.