Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numbers in stadiums still restricted in Spain due to covid
Even before Covid Barca have never been that well supported considering their success. Of course the stadium is huge (96,000 capacity) but they have always had quite low crowds for the less attractive fixtures. The Camp Nou is also very quiet, perhaps because of the lack of a roof on most of it.

Just heard Peps comments sounded to me like he was asking for a 12th man on Saturday...what is wrong with that ?
If bingo says this he's lorded as passionate.
Bingo said the same thing a couple of weeks ago about 'his' supporters.

Not a peep from the media or the army of keyboard warrior plastics.

Just like that time in January a few years back when Kloppo went on an uninterrupted mad rant about the fixture congestion [lack of winter breaks in England etc] but everyone focused on Pep later on the same night and his "More than you believe. I'm so happy believe me, Happy New Year!"

It was snide.

He didn't have the courage to say directly that he was disappointed with last night's attendance so he 'invites' us to show up on Saturday.

Full house Saturday irrespective of anything he has to say.

He has the power to address some of the problems created by his Barca buddies internally.

In public he should defend the club at all times and defending the club includes not giving the media sticks to beat us with.
Fair point mate but why has this Kevin Parker released such a bloody stupid statement which just stokes the fire?
What is the point of fucking idiotically making a statement like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Our enemies are loving it....

Most of the nonces on social media who are calling empty seats don't even attend games themselves. The scum media dine out on free tickets and are also not in the position to judge (especially when a lot of them bring out the go fund me begging bowl etc)

Talk Sport is full of washed up ex pros who are having to pay the divorce bill or drink drive charge. Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.