Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there last night 9 goals decent crowd and personally thought atmosphere was ok .
Just heard Peps comments sounded to me like he was asking for a 12th man on Saturday...what is wrong with that ?
If bingo says this he's lorded as passionate.
But he ho why write about a team that had scored 16 home goals in 3 games when you can ask arsehole questions to a man who speaks good English but enough to be misquoted and they love it .
City 3 nil Saturday still no praise expected.
Onwards and upwards Fook em all.
Some right spoilt cunts on here.
Am I allowed to say cunts?

Our enemies are loving it....

Just been sent this from a rag mate, it shouldn't bother me, but it does, all we seem to attract is either negative or bad publicity, no other club in the country has to constantly defend their attendance like we have too, despite being one of the best supported clubs in the country, it's fucking tiresome, but the wound being opened up again by our own manager has pissed me off more than it should.
It would appear that Pep and the Barca boys have absolutely no understanding or connection to the fans, I wish one of them stood up for us once in a while when all the mud is being slung at us instead of just accepting it and sitting in silence.
Our fan base hasn't grown enough locally in line with our success of recent years, we should of mopped up all the young fans within miles, but we haven't due to all the shit that is aimed at us, and our manager has again fanned the flames.
I don't give a shit about how many new fans we've attracted from around the world, they will probably never visit our stadium and fill one of those empty seats, I do give a shit about the growing divide between match going fans and the board that look at them with utter contempt, we were a great local club with connections between fans and the club, that is now being stretched to breaking point.
Sorry for the little rant.

Fair point mate but why has this Kevin Parker released such a bloody stupid statement which just stokes the fire? What is the point of fucking idiotically making a statement like that?
I think Kevin Parker is expressing the frustration and anger many City fans feel about Pep's comments.

It's Pep who's out of order here. He's created a situation (City getting hammered in the media yet again) when he didn't need to.

I agree with this. I usually give Pep the benefit of the doubt because of language barriers etc but I did feel it was a snide comment. He seems to be out of touch with what is happening in the non-football side of the club. Is he unaware of the huge ticketing problems which must have dissuaded thousands of fans or the chronic traffic and transport issues in Manchester? To be honest I have found his public appearances increasingly strange since the run-up to the Champions League Final. It is never wise to slag off your customers.
Disagree slightly i think pep was on about the atmosphere rather then the turn out. And has you rightly say he probably meant that but his way of saying it was his Catalan brain not quite up to speed with his English.

He's damaged the club with his snide comments.

There will be a full house against Southampton irrespective of anything he has to say.

If he wanted to criticise the attendance last night he should have said so.

His buddies who run the club share a lot of the blame by complicating buying and transferring tickets to the point where many fans just gave up.

He really gets on my tits. Pep, win the CL and fuck off. The next manager will have sufficient funds and support to keep the club trundling along. We might even get lucky and get a manager who does give a fuck about City.
It wasn't a snide comment .
It was snide.

He didn't have the courage to say directly that he was disappointed with last night's attendance so he 'invites' us to show up on Saturday.

Full house Saturday irrespective of anything he has to say.

He has the power to address some of the problems created by his Barca buddies internally.

In public he should defend the club at all times and defending the club includes not giving the media sticks to beat us with.
nah

Some right spoilt cunts on here.
Am I allowed to say cunts?
We've always had this element of our support, mate. Whinge about everything and, at times, negative and vitriolic.

As a kid, I still remember the awful abuse aimed at Richard Edghill (amongst others), yet many still lose their shit when anyone dares to portray us as anything other than the greatest fans on earth.

The fact that I got into a fist fight with 4 'top blues' because I had the audacity to tell them to stop singing the 'town full of P***s' (Bradford, 02, I think) song tells you all you need to know about some of our small-time, fuckwit supporters.

Last edited:
We've always had this element of our support, mate. Whinge about everything and, at times, negative and vitriolic.

As a kid, I still remember the awful abuse aimed at Richard Edghill (amongst others), yet many still lose their shit when anyone dares to portray us as anything other than the greatest fans on earth.

The fact that I got into a fist fight with 4 'top blues' because I had the audacity to tell them to stop singing the 'town full of P***s' song tells you all you need to know about some of our small-time, fuckwit supporters.
Unfortunately this is true.

Just in case any lurking Rags on here....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210916-161317_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-161317_Samsung Internet.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.