Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of city fans travelled to Porto without a ticket last year myself included but was no problem at all

We don’t have the culture of trying to jump turnstiles engrained into our support. Going near the ground and being opportunistic that gets you in a situation where you could get arrested I wouldn’t be doing that if it was City, I’d be finding a bar to watch the game. There’s loads of WhatsApp and telegram groups out there full of scousers looking for ‘blags’, you’d be shitting it if you had a proper ticket not managing to get in. They don’t seem to give a fuck about their fellow supporters who would have shelled out a lot of money for tickets to find that they don’t work when scanned.

I can tell you for a fact that not one desk wanted to know when I reminded them it was the Heysel anniversary on the same day as today's 'victory' parade.

I was told 'thanks', but we're not going near it.
Did you contact those loveable journalists at The Echo

Dozens more pages in the media about how the feral Dippers fanss were treated than the actual match itself , a diversion tactic to gloss over how shite Klippety's team played in the final , they were absolute garbage and have now ended up with two lucky domestic cup wins.
Clubshop is vastly overrated apparently he has the best keeper in the world , the best reserve keeper in the world , best full backs in the world , best centre back in the world , best front five in the world and this is from Van Trapps mouth himself he reminds us all after every game.
The reality is they have possibly two players you could call world class the rest are over hyped by the media and ex Dipper players/pundits and a manager who is a one trick pony
Quadruple my arse.

Does anyone know where I can find that great Gif of the guy sat in his car playing the bongos with the anti city text? It was posted on here (I think this thread) last week. I love it, and find it really apt!!!!

24 hours later and liverpool fc are still the main story on the bbc news homepage not just bbc sport

I can tell you for a fact that not one desk wanted to know when I reminded them it was the Heysel anniversary on the same day as today's 'victory' parade.

I was told 'thanks', but we're not going near it.
Can you imagine the fallout if Notts Forest had a victory parade on the Hillsborough anniversary.
In fact, that analogy isn't as insulting as Liverpools parade.
What Liverpool are doing is more like Yorkshire police holding a televised 'copper of the year' do on the Hillsborough anniversary.

Haha!
1 title in 30 years, with a squad aging by the day. Hmmm I think someone else might be under slightly more pressure.

Would be nice if Kopp gets sacked in 18 months time for non performance - "he was brought in to win multiple league titles and regrettably failed".
Klopp is doing an absolute top job for Fenway as he's guaranteeing top four and Champions league, which keeps the big bucks rolling in
Winning is not their ultimate strategy, money is, plus Klopp keeping the cult onside and making us the big bad enemy is a more than welcome bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.