Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly Sports News still pushing the narrative on the Strand that it wasn't the fault of Liverpool fans yesterday. And how amazing they are. And what an incredibale turn out it is along the route.

I had to double check I wasn't watching Russian telelvision, and they weren't talking about the special operation in Ukraine.

Don't bother watching Sly Sports News.

Why are journos scared of criticising the dippers?

Klopp is extremely bitter and rude in interviews after a loss but journo choose to ignore his behaviour. If thay was Pep then they'd be all over it.

Dozens more pages in the media about how the feral Dippers fanss were treated than the actual match itself , a diversion tactic to gloss over how shite Klippety's team played in the final , they were absolute garbage and have now ended up with two lucky domestic cup wins.
Clubshop is vastly overrated apparently he has the best keeper in the world , the best reserve keeper in the world , best full backs in the world , best centre back in the world , best front five in the world and this is from Van Trapps mouth himself he reminds us all after every game.
The reality is they have possibly two players you could call world class the rest are over hyped by the media and ex Dipper players/pundits and a manager who is a one trick pony
Quadruple my arse.
Good to get that off you're chest Blue ;-)

According to Friedel, 'Liverpool fans are not violent'. Blah, blah, blah.... Scroll down for his video interview.

Sly Sports at it's Liverpool PR best.

Former Liverpool goalkeeper Brad Friedel says questions must be asked of UEFA and the Stade de France's security and safety measures after ugly scenes surrounding the Champions League final

I nearly spat my tea out when he said that, what planet are these people from?

Sly Sports News still pushing the narrative on the Strand that it wasn't the fault of Liverpool fans yesterday. And how amazing they are. And what an incredibale turn out it is along the route.

I had to double check I wasn't watching Russian telelvision, and they weren't talking about the special operation in Ukraine.

Don't bother watching Sly Sports News.

Why didn't they report the French Police tried tear gas but that didn't work so they dispersed the Dippers by waving Job Application Forms at them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.