Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s fucking crazy! basic maths says if the dipper end was full but thousands of fans with genuine tickets were outside then thousands of the feral twats got in with fakes/duplicate tickets or jibbing.

It's not like they have any history for that kind of shit :)

It not often the Radio Times makes it onto this thread, but shout out to Stewart Tray for his letter in the new edition: "In 2020 the BBC showed a wonderful documentary 'Liverpool FC: the 30 year wait', about the club's first (and so far only) Premier League title. I eagerly await 'Four from Five', a similar docaboit Pep Guardiola and Manchester City's four Premier League titles in 5 years. I'm not holding my breath".
Also noticed another Channel 5 documentary next Saturday about Alex Ferguson, to add to the other trillion Man United documentaries!

It not often the Radio Times makes it onto this thread, but shout out to Stewart Tray for his letter in the new edition: "In 2020 the BBC showed a wonderful documentary 'Liverpool FC: the 30 year wait', about the club's first (and so far only) Premier League title. I eagerly await 'Four from Five', a similar docaboit Pep Guardiola and Manchester City's four Premier League titles in 5 years. I'm not holding my breath".
Also noticed another Channel 5 documentary next Saturday about Alex Ferguson, to add to the other trillion Man United documentaries!

Just wait until the Govan Bully finally leaves this earth !

Talksport have a Rags special on tonight, live from London and also outside OT. Not sure what the underlying reason for it it is tbh as I only listened in passing. There were lots of old sound bites of past successes and future hopes. Can't recall them ever having even a 10 minute conversation about us without rags or dippers (or us buying success) being mentioned, let alone a whole evening dedicated to us.

No big deal this time but it could have been very serious… again. The main reason for that is ticketless fans turning up, egged on by people who should know better. Now they won’t take responsibility for it and expect everyone else to toe the party line.
Of course. I left that out as it didnt happen, along with all the things that are said not to have happened but l saw for myself in their bloody pictures!
My point about is if l look at it again from a distance it's much ado about nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.