Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the papers "bait clicks" we are in danger of losing quite a few players as clubs "rekindle interest" or "agents touting their player around clubs".
But then I was shocked to see that De Jong wants to stay at Barcelona rather than go to the rags - is he the first of the many that Ten Haag wants tell him to "go play with himself".

Looking at the papers "bait clicks" we are in danger of losing quite a few players as clubs "rekindle interest" or "agents touting their player around clubs".
But then I was shocked to see that De Jong wants to stay at Barcelona rather than go to the rags - is he the first of the many that Ten Haag wants tell him to "go play with himself".
I could have joined Ten
I could have joined Ten
Fuck off you bastards
I'm not joining them

Has anybody actually asked Bingo what his thoughts are on why he encouraged dipper fans to go to Paris without tickets?
I know they are all shit scared he might start grinding his teeth, start pulling funny faces & give the reporter the really scary death stare but it would be fun to watch,
Surely just one reporter has got the balls to do it?

Has anybody actually asked Bingo what his thoughts are on why he encouraged dipper fans to go to Paris without tickets?
I know they are all shit scared he might start grinding his teeth, start pulling funny faces & give the reporter the really scary death stare but it would be fun to watch,

No he’s still crying about Madrid’s keeper having the audacity to stop the ball going in the net. It’s kinda one of the basic principles of football but when Liverpool play the opposition shouldn’t make it happen.

I would pay to see just one of them stand up and go an an absolute rant calling all the other journo's out for pandering to the Dipper's and then start asking Bingo loads of awkward questions. They'd probably never work in the media again, but they'd certainly be remembered.

I would pay to see just one of them stand up and go an an absolute rant calling all the other journo's out for pandering to the Dipper's and then start asking Bingo loads of awkward questions. They'd probably never work in the media again, but they'd certainly be remembered.
Wait till they start booing the chumps league anthem next year...hailed as heroes ..whilst us on the other hand...to me it does look more like uefa fuck up (no surprise, unbelievably bad decision..virtual military arm policing families! )..im with their fans in that respect..we should have boycotted chumps league ages ago with their anti city agenda. Problem we have...no ground swell of media support..with meeja saying ''.they are pathetic booing the anthem and of course they want chumps league more but wont admit it'' ..now when Liverpool start to turn in uefa instead of the live in of 'auld big ears' fuck me they will be demanding the break up of uefa..and meeja will back them

It's because Liverpool are a cult, and therefore have a hive mind. If the hive decides not to buy the Daily Mail because it highlights the ugly truth about them, then they will boycott, en-masse.
They did it with the sun and it scared (and scarred) the shit out of Fleet Street.
Nobody dares to upset them for fear of annihilating sales in the region.
The simple beauty of what lfc fans can do to the media is scarey for them.
It really is that simple.
Only partly true, profit from newsprint is dwarfed by the heil's on-line revenue. telegraph, express and the s*n barely break even, they exist to push the political aims of their billionaire owners, which at the moment is the continuing defamation of all things EU. By blaming the French they are just following a long-established strategy to blame the EU for any- and every- thing including the f'king disaster that is the U.K. which is 99% due to their own brexit plot. When the graun gets referred to as a left-wing rag then something has seriously gone bad....ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.