Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC as usual, have all our players leaving whilst the Rags are signing anybody that moves.

The rags will sign Demari Grey for 105m, bring Wesley Sneijder back from the grave and promote some 12 year old “new Ronaldo” from their youth team and instantly be described as Title Challengers.

Same crack every summer.

Almost as good as the 'league table if goals from outside the box counted as 2". LOL
Lol not if the opponent knocked you out. A goal is a KO. Fuck these lying cunts.

Oh and stop with this rivalry shit. City have won 4 in 5 leagues. We have no equal on the domestic front. 1 feral Covid league is not enough.

The lesser known cup double is not enough. Come back when you have actually achieved the domestic quad.

The rags will sign Demari Grey for 105m, bring Wesley Sneijder back from the grave and promote some 12 year old “new Ronaldo” from their youth team and instantly be described as Title Challengers.

Same crack every summer.
What's the betting their first three games turn out to be Fulham(h), Forrest(a) and Bournmouth(h)?

I would pay to see just one of them stand up and go an an absolute rant calling all the other journo's out for pandering to the Dipper's and then start asking Bingo loads of awkward questions. They'd probably never work in the media again, but they'd certainly be remembered.
mad-as-hell-howard-beale.gif

Yesterday was talking in the bar with my mate who is a Bradford city, Newcastle and Liverpool fan. And has always the topic of football came up. He obviously started ranting on about the French authorities and the heavy handiness withe the dipper fans. So armed with all the information off here i told him what do u expect with fans jibbing in and fake tickets. Well he went ballistic where is all the proof of what your saying? It’s all over social media I replied. Bollox was his go to stance and it’s all lies. Gave up in the end but he’s been texting all morning for an apology. He’s a Yorkshire man imagine if it was a scouser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.