Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pay to see just one of them stand up and go an an absolute rant calling all the other journo's out for pandering to the Dipper's and then start asking Bingo loads of awkward questions. They'd probably never work in the media again, but they'd certainly be remembered.

Whoever did that would need to get a new identity and move to another country or the cult be on the march.

With you on the 'rant' but nowadays under medical orders I'm only allowed just the one rant per day..

I'd like someone in the press/media corps to ask just the two questions of Klopp and any senior member of Liverpool’s management the club cared (dared?) to front up, namely:

'We have heard about the failings of UEFA and the French authorities/police in numerous reports/accounts of the events in Paris.. I want to concentrate now on why Liverpool's management refused UEFA's recommendation to provide the club's ticket allocation in digital form?'

and

'Why did the Liverpool head coach encourage supporters without tickets to travel to Paris, given an estimated 40-50000 additional fans attended the city on the Saturday of the game?'

But I can't see any 'journalist', sports or otherwise, growing the cojones to go down those lines of enquiry..
I expect they thought muggings involving mobile phones would go through the roof if tickets were digital.

With you on the 'rant' but nowadays under medical orders I'm only allowed just the one rant per day..

I'd like someone in the press/media corps to ask just the two questions of Klopp and any senior member of Liverpool’s management the club cared (dared?) to front up, namely:

'We have heard about the failings of UEFA and the French authorities/police in numerous reports/accounts of the events in Paris.. I want to concentrate now on why Liverpool's management refused UEFA's recommendation to provide the club's ticket allocation in digital form?'

and

'Why did the Liverpool head coach encourage supporters without tickets to travel to Paris, given an estimated 40-50000 additional fans attended the city on the Saturday of the game?'

But I can't see any 'journalist', sports or otherwise, growing the cojones to go down those lines of enquiry..
We should send some random City fan with a fake press pass.

Has anybody actually asked Bingo what his thoughts are on why he encouraged dipper fans to go to Paris without tickets?
I know they are all shit scared he might start grinding his teeth, start pulling funny faces & give the reporter the really scary death stare but it would be fun to watch,
Surely just one reporter has got the balls to do it?

Err no , none of them are prepared to upset the dipper cheerleader as there would be repercussions from the club.

Can you imagine the fallout if City, or any other club apart from the cult, and their fans did the following:
  • The manager encouraged ticketless fans to travel.
  • Two thirds of the travelling fans travelled with either a fake ticket or no ticket at all.
  • Fans boasted on social media of jibbing in to the game.
  • Fans in club shirts clearly shown on video footage storming the barriers, ducking under turnstiles and climbing into the stadium.
  • 2,500 fans unable to enter the ground because of large numbers of fake tickets.
  • Admissions on their premier fan website that there were loads of their fans causing delays getting in by trying to use fake tickets.
  • Despite 2,500 fans locked out photographic evidence showing that their end was overfull with fans standing in the aisles because all the seats were already occupied.
  • The manager, with a total lack of class and self awareness, claiming "something is wrong" because the MOTM was the opposition keeper, overlooking that only 3 years earlier his own keeper won the MOTM.
  • The manager arrogantly and with mind boggling entitlement encouraging fans to book their hotels for the final next year.
The assembled media lickspittles would have a collective pile on, blame the fans for most, if not all, of the trouble and back UEFA. Not only would none of the evidence and events listed above be ignored they'd be plastered all over the media with accusations that the manager and fans had disgraced the country.

Rant over. For now.

and

God bless Oscar

and

I could almost guarantee that these two questions would be asked of city if we were the team involved in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.