Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he’s still crying about Madrid’s keeper having the audacity to stop the ball going in the net. It’s kinda one of the basic principles of football but when Liverpool play the opposition shouldn’t make it happen.
To be fair, it wasn't really in the spirit of the game Courtois(sp?) doing all that saving.........

Only partly true, profit from newsprint is dwarfed by the heil's on-line revenue. telegraph, express and the s*n barely break even, they exist to push the political aims of their billionaire owners, which at the moment is the continuing defamation of all things EU. By blaming the French they are just following a long-established strategy to blame the EU for any- and every- thing including the f'king disaster that is the U.K. which is 99% due to their own brexit plot. When the graun gets referred to as a left-wing rag then something has seriously gone bad....ffs
You are Ursula von der Leyen and I claim my ten pounds.

My 89 year old Blackpool supporting Dad had Sky Sports News on tonight, we were having tea with him, he’s not very mobile but he made the effort to go into his Living room and turn the TV over. He said (paraphrase):

“I’m bloody sick of it, it’s all about their fans never being the problem, every time they are at fault all the media defend them, bloody ridiculous”

He then went on to say we never hear much about the Hysel, Ibrox Park, Burden Park or the Bradford City victims but “this lot” make sure everyone knows it’s never their fault when they cause trouble.
'Take a bow son' (just don't put your hip out)............. ;-)

I would pay to see just one of them stand up and go an an absolute rant calling all the other journo's out for pandering to the Dipper's and then start asking Bingo loads of awkward questions. They'd probably never work in the media again, but they'd certainly be remembered.
With you on the 'rant' but nowadays under medical orders I'm only allowed just the one rant per day..

I'd like someone in the press/media corps to ask just the two questions of Klopp and any senior member of Liverpool’s management the club cared (dared?) to front up, namely:

'We have heard about the failings of UEFA and the French authorities/police in numerous reports/accounts of the events in Paris.. I want to concentrate now on why Liverpool's management refused UEFA's recommendation to provide the club's ticket allocation in digital form?'

and

'Why did the Liverpool head coach encourage supporters without tickets to travel to Paris, given an estimated 40-50000 additional fans attended the city on the Saturday of the game?'

But I can't see any 'journalist', sports or otherwise, growing the cojones to go down those lines of enquiry..

No he’s still crying about Madrid’s keeper having the audacity to stop the ball going in the net. It’s kinda one of the basic principles of football but when Liverpool play the opposition shouldn’t make it happen.

That's because in the majority of their games very good keepers usually turn to ratshit and throw them into their net. At the other end clinical strikers miss chances that every other week they score with their eyes shut, especially against us. He must be baffled why Madrid didn't read the script.

Only partly true, profit from newsprint is dwarfed by the heil's on-line revenue. telegraph, express and the s*n barely break even, they exist to push the political aims of their billionaire owners, which at the moment is the continuing defamation of all things EU. By blaming the French they are just following a long-established strategy to blame the EU for any- and every- thing including the f'king disaster that is the U.K. which is 99% due to their own brexit plot. When the graun gets referred to as a left-wing rag then something has seriously gone bad....ffs
Calm down Miss Von Der Leyen.

With you on the 'rant' but nowadays under medical orders I'm only allowed just the one rant per day..

I'd like someone in the press/media corps to ask just the two questions of Klopp and any senior member of Liverpool’s management the club cared (dared?) to front up, namely:

'We have heard about the failings of UEFA and the French authorities/police in numerous reports/accounts of the events in Paris.. I want to concentrate now on why Liverpool's management refused UEFA's recommendation to provide the club's ticket allocation in digital form?'

and

'Why did the Liverpool head coach encourage supporters without tickets to travel to Paris, given an estimated 40-50000 additional fans attended the city on the Saturday of the game?'

But I can't see any 'journalist', sports or otherwise, growing the cojones to go down those lines of enquiry..

They’d be all over it asking questions of Pep about that, they jump over anything he says about our fans but won’t say fuck all to Deidre Rasheed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.