Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan said 6,500 fans had responded to a request by the club, asking supporters who attended the final, to complete a feedback form in order to support any investigation into the operational management of the event.

"With regard to the fact that this is only Liverpool fans, I spoke to my counterpart at Real Madrid yesterday, who made it clear that their fans also had issues," he added in a question and answer session on Liverpool's website.

"The pain, the grief, the harm, the hurt that they [fans] suffered on Saturday, and now to be told by a French minister that only Liverpool fans have been a problem, it's just disgraceful."

Europe's football governing body Uefa has commissioned an independent report into what happened at the final.

"We've written to Uefa again today and we've raised specific questions - 13 specific questions - that we'd like them to clarify around the details of this investigation," said Hogan.

Just to put things in to perspective. After all the shit we read and have to put up with at the end of day it’s just a game of football and a lot of us get great pleasure watching the game and trying to work out how things work out. So I need to tell you all I love my football and most especially Manchester City and Tony Book who lived close to me. But most of all I would like to say good bye to my younger brother who died this morning at the age of 59yrs with his family beside him. He was a blue.

Sorry for your loss mate. May your brother rest in peace.

I wish my dad had been here to witness this City team at its best like we have.

Grey

Like any stats it depends where you go for your info. I had a good barny with a rag a while back on a similar topic. I found that some sites had the wife cheat down as £32m and others at £41m.
I shut the guy up by finding and quoting this ….Rio Ferdinand is the third-most expensive (scum signing) with his £29m switch from Leeds to Manchester United in 2002 . This has a current value with inflation of £121.7m.
Picture the relative value of that fee 20 years ago. The scum ruining football. No of course not
The mad thing about that purchase is that was the start of the period when Leeds were going skint. united could have lowballed Leeds if they’d had anything about them. Ridiculous price to pay in the circumstances, even though he was a quality player.

Just to put things in to perspective. After all the shit we read and have to put up with at the end of day it’s just a game of football and a lot of us get great pleasure watching the game and trying to work out how things work out. So I need to tell you all I love my football and most especially Manchester City and Tony Book who lived close to me. But most of all I would like to say good bye to my younger brother who died this morning at the age of 59yrs with his family beside him. He was a blue.
Rip blue

The mad thing about that purchase is that was the start of the period when Leeds were going skint. united could have lowballed Leeds if they’d had anything about them. Ridiculous price to pay in the circumstances, even though he was a quality player.

It was that bad for Leeds they were subbing Robbie Fowler’s wages when he was playing for us. They were desperate to get everyone gone.

So sorry to hear of your loss, God bless your brother and all your family, there is more to this life than football

Sorry for your loss. I lost my youngest brother in a terrible accident some years ago. He was a huge Blue and I think of him at every match and especially trophy wins. There are more important things in life but football and my football mates have provided a lot of support during some tough times.

Sorry for your loss Blue.

Really sorry to hear that, mate.

Sorry for your loss.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.