Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to put things in to perspective. After all the shit we read and have to put up with at the end of day it’s just a game of football and a lot of us get great pleasure watching the game and trying to work out how things work out. So I need to tell you all I love my football and most especially Manchester City and Tony Book who lived close to me. But most of all I would like to say good bye to my younger brother who died this morning at the age of 59yrs with his family beside him. He was a blue.

I’m so sorry to hear that mate - life can be so magical and full of wonder at times, yet it can flip to being vicious, cruel and brutal in a moment.

Really sorry for your loss.

Just to put things in to perspective. After all the shit we read and have to put up with at the end of day it’s just a game of football and a lot of us get great pleasure watching the game and trying to work out how things work out. So I need to tell you all I love my football and most especially Manchester City and Tony Book who lived close to me. But most of all I would like to say good bye to my younger brother who died this morning at the age of 59yrs with his family beside him. He was a blue.
Sorry for your loss blue, and RIP to your brother.

So sorry to hear about your brother, Spanishbob. City till he died. RIP.

Bloody hell mate so sorry to hear of your sad loss.

Sorry for your loss blue. Really does bring perspective.

According rawk, we are responsible for what some lunatics call the 'The Traditional Clubs', such as them, arsenal, rags and spurs being unable to win the league.

Spurs who won the title in 1961? I thought Leicester were responsible for stopping them in their only serious title attempt since then and their two red top friends are laughingly bad through nothing more than the incompetence of their owners.

It's not all bad news though, lots of them say the will give up football when Klopp leaves.
Ah, the concept of European footballing 'royalty' landing on hard times. What they really want is a league where each of them wins the title in turn and they exclude anyone from joining the party. It's as clear as day we've upset that apple cart, and basically they aren't really interested unless they are winning. When it comes down to it, and the dust has settled, a couple of domestic cups don't really cut the mustard, and I suppose now the CL was lost that has become a little tarnished.

According rawk, we are responsible for what some lunatics call the 'The Traditional Clubs', such as them, arsenal, rags and spurs being unable to win the league.

Spurs who won the title in 1961? I thought Leicester were responsible for stopping them in their only serious title attempt since then and their two red top friends are laughingly bad through nothing more than the incompetence of their owners.

It's not all bad news though, lots of them say the will give up football when Klopp leaves.
Salah to leave hopefully as soon as Mane is gone and they’ll be battling for Europa conference. If only Real or even Noocastol woukd
Come in for Salah!

The ConnMan and his editors have realised his pro Cult propaganda does big clicks
Looking at his Twitter page all Conn seems to write about is LFC(and this was before Paris). Perhaps Guardian sales figures are dwindling and he feels the need to pander to his core audience.

He doesn’t appear to reply on Twitter to responses to his obvious hypocrisy about City and him joining in with efforts to run us down. He does however readily reply to LFC fans who compliment his writings.

A fearless journalist he is not. Just another saddo running with the anti City media pack.

Looking at his Twitter page all Conn seems to write about is LFC(and this was before Paris). Perhaps Guardian sales figures are dwindling and he feels the need to pander to his core audience.

He doesn’t appear to reply on Twitter to responses to his obvious hypocrisy about City and him joining in with efforts to run us down. He does however readily reply to LFC fans who compliment his writings.

A fearless journalist he is not. Just another saddo running with the anti City media pack.
And supposedly a blue! But like his colleague Hattenstone, of the weird City hating City fan type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.