Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the bbc again rejected my complaint about MOTD getting the victims of the Manchester bombing wrong. They edited i player after the event, so they don’t need to publicly apologise for their error which was seen by millions of people including Mancunians they say

So the bbc again rejected my complaint about MOTD getting the victims of the Manchester bombing wrong. They edited i player after the event, so they don’t need to publicly apologise for their error which was seen by millions of people including Mancunians they say
Maybe get a Manchester journalist to ask why the complaint has been rejected but more importantly why did they get it wrong. I suspect they will say that the applause started in the 23rd minute hence their unfortunate error. But I would argue that if that was the case then they must have known about it beforehand so why didn’t they check. Plenty around me had no idea why the applause was happening so the BBC must have known something was happening otherwise it wouldn’t have been mentioned.

They’ve changed tack now. Looks like it’s Grealish and Foden who’ve got much to prove, whilst Waistcoat is actually overachieving, as only Kane is ‘world class’.…
Before the game they showed a clip of Kane totally missing the ball when he attempted to shoot against Germany, following it up with Joe-hican Cole saying "yeah, but he's class and we'll have to wait 5 years before he does that again".

5 years passed in the blink of an eye (16 mins actually) as he did exactly the same with his attempted clearance leaving Phillips a split second to react to the error.

Have the media even mentioned it?

Nah, thought not, it's all the City players faults.

Honestly don't know why players bother with international football, the standard is fucking shocking, there's way to many games through the year and you're on a hiding to nothing every time you go out to play.

Maybe get a Manchester journalist to ask why the complaint has been rejected but more importantly why did they get it wrong. I suspect they will say that the applause started in the 23rd minute hence their unfortunate error. But I would argue that if that was the case then they must have known about it beforehand so why didn’t they check. Plenty around me had no idea why the applause was happening so the BBC must have known something was happening otherwise it wouldn’t have been mentioned.
They know why they reported it as 23, we know why they reported it as 23 and they don’t care. Anyone with an ounce of basic human decency should not pay the TV Licence till they receive a full public apology from these vile scumbags.

Would be interesting to put that table along side just tv & prize money for same period and highlight which clubs are milking football
I think Swiss Ramble looked at this a bit ago. I think we've earned >£1bn in TV money and prize money in the Sheikh Mansour era, and about 200m in the past year or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.