Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindsight's a wonderful thing.

I presume if we can cancel the contract after the verdict then the final year, worth around £8million, (we gave him a 6 year contract) will be the bit written off.

Mendy's value has already been addressed. See the following from @Prestwich_Blue in the thread in January this year about the accounts for 2020/21 in which he quoted something contained in them.

This line caught my eye:

An impairment charge of £18.7m has been recognised based on an assessment of first team players that are not expected to be a member of the first team playing squad.

I wonder who that could be referring to?

That's almost certainly accounted for in pretty much its entirety by writing off Mendy's value with two years of his six-year deal left. (Six years! What were we thinking?!).

Mendy's value has already been addressed. See the following from @Prestwich_Blue in the thread in January this year about the accounts for 2020/21 in which he quoted something contained in them.

That's almost certainly accounted for in pretty much its entirety by writing off Mendy's value with two years of his six-year deal left. (Six years! What were we thinking?!).
Thanks for that clarity, makes perfect sense as we don’t sell many players if any at much of a loss. Mangala bring an outlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.