Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the tabloid back pages l don't recall such a huge amount of coverage for a player leaving a club and with all the press following the same party line.
There was a lot of coverage for that bloke Sterling when he wanted to better himself a few years ago but that was rather more hostile although they all stuck again to the different party line.
Shit club
Shit fans
Shit media.

Talksport this morning. Tony evans on talking about Liverpool. Anyway, waxing lyrical about Darwin coming and the squad evolving. Acknowledged that mane maybe left too early but it’s how the club treat over 30s.

The presenter then had a racist dig at city by saying the only way Liverpool will win the league is when the “oil” runs out followed by little chuckle. Banter innit!

Then followed up by telling the listeners that Haaland will probably succeed but might not. What he wanted to say was that he hopes Haaland fails spectacularly. Darwin will be a success but Erling is coming on huge wages and his agent fee is astronomical. Lot of pressure but none on the scousers new forward.

Oh they are hurting. Cunts.

Oil & spending huge amounts of money. Rinse and repeat. Not 1 Journalist is willing to acknowledge the progress made over the last 13 years on and off the pitch. Whitewashing our achievements.

Last edited:
I'm plotting to run away with Sandra Bullock and live on an island made of cheese in the Caribbean, it isn't going to happen but I can say I am planning it.
Don't forget a good supply of red wine for the cheese.

Some people still can't see it but it was obvious a long time back and at the end of the day he is a rag, if I was their reporter it wouldn't be a just a fair report either lol
yeah had the misfortune to listen to a city podcast he was on recently he couldn’t hide his little digs which i believe he must think are so subtle are cloaked they go over our heads, but they are not, if your gonna ave a pop at us as a club/fans come at us face on, we’ve got rhino skin &we can give it back in spades, but don’t think we’re a loada daft balloons and can’t see your thinly veiled digs. we’re on to you.

Like the wanking over gremlin lookalike £60 million Diaz since his arrival. The press fawning over the scouse transfer business is truly pathetic. They think £85 million Nunez will step seemlessly into Manes shoes. I think he won't be all that, at least in his first season. 27.5 million plus add ons for Mane? Bayern have had their fucking eyes out.
Won't be kings of the net spend this year either.
Also wonder how many £80 million players utd are getting for £40 million this year?
gremlin lookalike hah,ha, bang on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.