Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
After fawning over Nunez to Liverpool all Week, there’s f*ck all to write about, so Desperate Dan, who wrote the article, comes up with this rehashed, and rehashed again, gem.

759-BD372-F09-C-4-BDD-B96-D-DED1350-ABB9-A.jpg

That’s right Dan, you f*cking Gimp! City have just signed Haaland on a 5 year contract and are going to sell him to Real Madrid after 2 years.(seasons)
The stupidity of that story is that if a player says no, the transfer doesn't happen.
A release clause only means a club cannot refuse to sell, it doesn't mean the player has to go.

They need to remember the Sergio Augero saga that rumbled on for ten long years. Every end of season he was on his way to Real Madrid and every season he stayed at little old City. That worked out well for them didn't it?
exactly look at the elite level players who according to the press were mercenaries and would do a 2/3 year stint before going to madrid/barca? an they all did on average a ten stretch, do these clownish gutter journos ever learn?

'Nunez in, Mane out: All part of Liverpool's methodical evolution'

What a fuckin pile of shite article by red tinted glasses wearing , scouse loving and partner of Sadio Mane.

They need to remember the Sergio Augero saga that rumbled on for ten long years. Every end of season he was on his way to Real Madrid and every season he stayed at little old City. That worked out well for them didn't it?
yes, he only came to City as Atletico Madrid would never have sold him to Real as a direct rival, City the 10 years stepping stone to greater success.

How people don't just openly laugh at these so called reporters is beyond me or how they never get reprimanded for being shite at their job but then again 'clicks' is the new modern journalistic gold standard award.

The biggest Scouse woman out-there. Spewing Scouse propaganda at every given opportunity. And given a platform to do so by Sly Sports and other Football media outlets.

1655561171044.jpeg

yes, he only came to City as Atletico Madrid would never have sold him to Real as a direct rival, City the 10 years stepping stone to greater success.

How people don't just openly laugh at these so called reporters is beyond me or how they never get reprimanded for being shite at their job but then again 'clicks' is the new modern journalistic gold standard award.

So true.

yeah had the misfortune to listen to a city podcast he was on recently he couldn’t hide his little digs which i believe he must think are so subtle are cloaked they go over our heads, but they are not, if your gonna ave a pop at us as a club/fans come at us face on, we’ve got rhino skin &we can give it back in spades, but don’t think we’re a loada daft balloons and can’t see your thinly veiled digs. we’re on to you.
I called him a **** on twitter once and I was beaten down by a load of arse licking City fans, I wonder how many of them have seen the light now?

I called him a **** on twitter once and I was beaten down by a load of arse licking City fans, I wonder how many of them have seen the light now?
not many now i reckon mate, there was a bit of deluded following he had, but most of us blues ave seen his true colours revealed, you were ahead of the curve on that but most of our support knows the score with that “impartial journalist”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.