Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
After fawning over Nunez to Liverpool all Week, there’s f*ck all to write about, so Desperate Dan, who wrote the article, comes up with this rehashed, and rehashed again, gem.

759-BD372-F09-C-4-BDD-B96-D-DED1350-ABB9-A.jpg

That’s right Dan, you f*cking Gimp! City have just signed Haaland on a 5 year contract and are going to sell him to Real Madrid after 2 years.(seasons)

I'm plotting to run away with Sandra Bullock and live on an island made of cheese in the Caribbean, it isn't going to happen but I can say I am planning it.

After fawning over Nunez to Liverpool all Week, there’s f*ck all to write about, so Desperate Dan, who wrote the article, comes up with this rehashed, and rehashed again, gem.

That’s right Dan, you f*cking Gimp! City have just signed Haaland on a 5 year contract and are going to sell him to Real Madrid after 2 years.(seasons)
Shit. He cost 128 million. I thought it was a little bit less than that.

They’ll have to wait 3 seasons for that fee

Question. Is there actually a £128m release clause or is it made up guesswork/bullshit?

Like the wanking over gremlin lookalike £60 million Diaz since his arrival. The press fawning over the scouse transfer business is truly pathetic. They think £85 million Nunez will step seemlessly into Manes shoes. I think he won't be all that, at least in his first season. 27.5 million plus add ons for Mane? Bayern have had their fucking eyes out.
Won't be kings of the net spend this year either.
Also wonder how many £80 million players utd are getting for £40 million this year?
The thing with transfers is that they are always a gamble, some less so than others. We won't know if Nunez will step in seamlessly, he might, he might not. We will see, the press certainly don't know, they are hopeful he will that's it.

They need to remember the Sergio Augero saga that rumbled on for ten long years. Every end of season he was on his way to Real Madrid and every season he stayed at little old City. That worked out well for them didn't it?

They need to remember the Sergio Augero saga that rumbled on for ten long years. Every end of season he was on his way to Real Madrid and every season he stayed at little old City. That worked out well for them didn't it?
Especially as Sergio said that Real showed no interest in him when he was at Atleti but City were persistent asking every season and showing they really wanted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.