Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems that is no red line that the media dare not cross, why is this?
Because as a club we are passive.

Why is that?

I don't have a clue.

If I was the Sheik and spent a fortune buying, investing in a football team and making it a glorious success, I would be pissed when every media network in the UK slaughters, slanders and libels not only the club but the owners nation.

Why he and his club sit back and take it is utterly beyond me and is partially spoiling the achievement's.

Time to stop this HRH, it's gone to far and will only get worse.

This fick as fuck knobhead who left school with no qualifications which he seems to be proud of and if he couldn't kick a ball about a bit would have been unemployable..

His career highlight was a league cup medal which if you Google it he shouldn't have been awarded one as he wasn't included in the match day squad for the final.

He never got out of his fkin suit on the day but apparently gobs off to all and sundry that he's a winner..

His career spanned Arsenal Academy then onto Spurs, Chesterfield, Millwall, Portsmouth, Wolves, Blackpool, Fulham, Gillingham and Billericay Town.

This twat has never played in front of a home crowd the size of which we pull in every PL home game when turning out for all of the clubs he's played for though out his journeyman career..

Needs filing under just another fick as fuck cockney wannerbee..!
His Mrs was being filled in by the Spurs squad if you get my drift.

Reactions: mat
Nice to see Alyson Rudd showing off her footballing insight.
Her fear is palpable.
Remind me, who does she support?
She has never written an impartial article involving City. There are just too many people like her working for national newspapers these days. The stuff she writes about City is full of bile. It is appalling to see the state of our media. The concept of impartial journalism has been dumped in the bin. It used to be the case that the content from sports journalists was mostly unbiased (certainly compared to the news sections) But everything now is politicised and opinionated. What happened to just sticking to the facts and letting the readers make up their own minds.

She has never written an impartial article involving City. There are just too many people like her working for national newspapers these days. The stuff she writes about City is full of bile. It is appalling to see the state of our media. The concept of impartial journalism has been dumped in the bin. It used to be the case that the content from sports journalists was mostly unbiased (certainly compared to the news sections) But everything now is politicised and opinionated. What happened to just sticking to the facts and letting the readers make up their own minds.
Sadly it's the same for all main stream media, it's incredibly difficult to get genuine information, free from opinion and bias.

Take the covid pandemic and vaccination, some of the space given to cranks in the media is freighting and highly dangerous.

Totally unprofessional by Ohara.
Hopefully the club ensures he never steps foot in our stadium again.

The bloke is thick as pig shit, he punched a kid and married the Tottenham bike. There's nothing professional about him.

Oh and he has a tattoo of a kiss mark on his neck - wanker.

Because as a club we are passive.

Why is that?

I don't have a clue.

If I was the Sheik and spent a fortune buying, investing in a football team and making it a glorious success, I would be pissed when every media network in the UK slaughters, slanders and libels not only the club but the owners nation.

Why he and his club sit back and take it is utterly beyond me and is partially spoiling the achievement's.

Time to stop this HRH, it's gone to far and will only get worse.
After having a few sherbets this afternoon i thought I would weigh in with my thoughts about all this negative shit we are getting off the media. Has any other football club on these shores ever had the bad press we have received these last few years hic. Daily United had to show pics of near empty stands which I believe were either 10 mins before the saints game or more then likely halftime. These fuckers can fuck off. Hic

After having a few sherbets this afternoon i thought I would weigh in with my thoughts about all this negative shit we are getting off the media. Has any other football club on these shores ever had the bad press we have received these last few years hic. Daily United had to show pics of near empty stands which I believe were either 10 mins before the saints game or more then likely halftime. These fuckers can fuck off. Hic
Chelsea, after the Roman Abramovich takeover.

They were hated and abused by the media, having the audacity to challenge the rag domination.

Amazingly they became accepted and part of the "elite" once the Sheik rocked up.

Chelsea, after the Roman Abramovich takeover.

They were hated and abused by the media, having the audacity to challenge the rag domination.

Amazingly they became accepted and part of the "elite" once the Sheik rocked up.

Yeah for about 3/4 years and wasn’t as bad as we get because now social media is around and click bait where every article that takes the piss out of us gets the hits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.