Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don`t recollect Pep being so animated in any previous post match interviews but by fuck Pep you really had those fuckers squirming.
Well said mate and thanks for making Simon Stones look like a true twat that he really is.
Simon I know that you frequent this Forum so on behalf of all us Blue Mooners can I respectfully say you really are a bell ender of the first degree.
Thanks Simon.
Ugly , inside and out too.

I would love to be able to ask Pep if he was aware of the helping hand he was getting at his previous clubs by being part of the old cartel. Did he understand then what was really going on in football or was he blind to it? I’d love to know if it’s only since managing City that he’s had his eyes opened. I feel like that’s the case and I think it’s part of the reason why he’s still here. It gives him immense pleasure and pride in what we’ve achieved.

I would love to be able to ask Pep if he was aware of the helping hand he was getting at his previous clubs by being part of the old cartel. Did he understand then what was really going on in football or was he blind to it? I’d love to know if it’s only since managing City that he’s had his eyes opened. I feel like that’s the case and I think it’s part of the reason why he’s still here. It gives him immense pleasure and pride in what we’ve achieved.

i really think its why players and manager love coming to manchester city and stay city for life
we are treated different to the 2 so called elite and its not a new thing and city of old had to struggle with it.
so if you win silverware or become a legend here its because we all know what it takes to win and makes it even sweeter

the fact pep has been on both sides of the fence with clubs like barcelona and munich who are power clubs in their own leagues makes you sit up and listen when he says it.

well if he thinks he won that Chelsea game with Barca in a honest fashion he's kidding himself.

s
It's funny watching us on foreign streams, doesn't matter if it's French, Turkish or even Israeli, their commentators absolutely love us. N ib They are so enthusiastic when Phil or Kev get on the ball. Can't understand a word they say, but a million times better than the standard by/sly cunts. It's genuinely beyond ironic when we score and the British Comms are announcing a royal funeral! Makes you realise just how conniving our media is.
You just jogged my memory back to Pellegrini times and how long BRITISH Telecom and other treat us as if we are not even in competitions, such as omitting us when reporting the English teams in the CL.
In 15/16 l got an addressed postcard exhorting me to get BT to watch Real, Bayern and Barcelona in the CL. No mention of City in the semi finals but Barcelona were out at that stage. I can't see a business reason for BT doing this with the only British team left in the competition but it reeks of childish snubbing of City.
As l checked the UEFA website City's top scorers in Europe were shown with oldish pics of Kun and Raz. Top appearances were Fernadinho and Kun but no pic of the former. The governing body of European football doesn't even have a pic of a man who has played over 60 games on their competition and collected a large amount of domestic medals. Sums them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.