Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddy Power are at it now
“Man City to install holograms of standing fans to make Etihad look full”
Pretty funny but mentions Pep urging fans to attend!
Pep really threw us fans under the bus with that interview, were never going to hear the end of it
I have not watched 1 sports channel since pep dropped a bollox. It’s not bothered me at all. Stop letting the wind up merchants take the joy out of supporting the blues. Laugh all they want. Each and every one would love to be in our position. Beautiful football, amazing squad and a top crazy genius in charge.

Other teams are so fucking boring zzzzzzzz ;)

Tomorrow’s chip paper.
It’s never tomorrow’s chip paper. This story will be filed away and Every time something happens this story will be rehashed and… no, sorry. That’s Julia Roberts in Notting Hill. Not that I have ever seen that film of course

And now the Guardian are weighing in with more Pep bashing. I do hope we get a result tomorrow

That c*nt Ronay again.

169-F9-E3-B-D2-F4-4148-9-A44-06-DBFED31208.png

He looks like one of those London, middle-class, social liberal, left-wing......(fill in as appropriate), that everybody, bar his closet inner circle of friends, love to hate. You know, one of those tw@ts in London that hosts a pretentious dinner party every week, and all of his friends and neighbours who have been invited hang on every word he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.