Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now Pogshite wants £400k a week to sign a new contract , if there is ever a bigger mug football club than the Rags and the vermin that follow them , i have yet to see them.
Pogba is not after a new contract, he is just after a dignified way out that does not damage his image rights, as he is losing his best player image at utd to Fernandes

Pogba is not after a new contract, he is just after a dignified way out that does not damage his image rights, as he is losing his best player image at utd to Fernandes
If Pogshite does decide to leave the sinking ship you can guarantee he will not get anywhere near £400k a week , only a prick like Woodward would sanction such a salary to save face , i really hope he decides to stay because the Rags will never win a thing with a lightweight player who is more interested in his own image than the team.

Didn’t hear him say that when Utd spunked 90 million on Pogba three years ago .
Exactly. City are repeatedly used as the media punchbag for greed, over-spending and excess in football that is never used against any other club. Even Sean Dyche's recent quote about our alleged bid for Kane (a bid which has no foundation to anyone in the public domain) attracted a typically jaundiced response.
Other clubs can spend, spend, spend and it very rarely attracts any negative response.
If, and it's a big 'if', Grealish does sign then I await the avalanche of hostility both to the player and City as a club. Every stick available will be used to beat the club.

Exactly. City are repeatedly used as the media punchbag for greed, over-spending and excess in football that is never used against any other club. Even Sean Dyche's recent quote about our alleged bid for Kane (a bid which has no foundation to anyone in the public domain) attracted a typically jaundiced response.
Other clubs can spend, spend, spend and it very rarely attracts any negative response.
If, and it's a big 'if', Grealish does sign then I await the avalanche of hostility both to the player and City as a club. Every stick available will be used to beat the club.
So?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.