Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. City are repeatedly used as the media punchbag for greed, over-spending and excess in football that is never used against any other club. Even Sean Dyche's recent quote about our alleged bid for Kane (a bid which has no foundation to anyone in the public domain) attracted a typically jaundiced response.
Other clubs can spend, spend, spend and it very rarely attracts any negative response.
If, and it's a big 'if', Grealish does sign then I await the avalanche of hostility both to the player and City as a club. Every stick available will be used to beat the club.
I don't know what City has ever done to the odd-voiced ginger fucktard but he has always been an utter **** to us in interviews, whining on about transfer fees and our money like nobody in the history of football has ever spent anything.

Latest 2 stories in muen online, (1) City can’t afford Kane if we get Grealish (2) Mendy in last chance saloon. Why are their stories about us always with a negative slant, and those about the rags have a sycophantic cock sucking slant? A rhetorical question
There's a few on here would argue that Mendy story is a positive

90m?

That is the biggest fairytale price ever given out, it was way more than that but it goes unreported.

If City had signed him it would have been around 130m and that would still be without wages added on as they have done with some of our signings.
You’re probably right about that figure.. it was the relative comparison between Pogbas reported fee and the lack of outrage at that figure that pisses me off. If it was five years and not three as I thought then that makes it even worse. Also no one stated that football was finished with Neymars fee either .

What gets me about the whole Grealish and Kane thing and how much we're paying, how much we're buying the league....... Those guys are coming to City out of choice. Both have come out and expressed their desire to be at City winning things, not Utd, not Chelsea... Its obvious the money just doesnt matter.

And that is exactly what would be reported if this was Utd or lfc, how Spurs and Villa are holding back their players who want to further their careers.

Total fucking shite isnt, totally fubar

What gets me about the whole Grealish and Kane thing and how much we're paying, how much we're buying the league....... Those guys are coming to City out of choice. Both have come out and expressed their desire to be at City winning things, not Utd, not Chelsea... Its obvious the money just doesnt matter.

And that is exactly what would be reported if this was Utd or lfc, how Spurs and Villa are holding back their players who want to further their careers.

Total fucking shite isnt, totally fubar
Love a bit of fubar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.