Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better still to do something about it. There's still some City fans posting on the Guardian but far fewer in number than there were so I think bringing it up on here does have some effect.
I think, Marvin will correct me if i am wrong, Marvin said he found away of reading the Guardians bollocks without them getting registered clicks or money. So Marvin is reading the guff so we do not have to and not giving the Guardian any clicks and is also helping to keep fellow blues away from the place and stopping them from commenting on the Guardians website. Which is good.

Hope that makes sense

Don’t be daft. Interest in women’s football is tiny in comparison with men’s yet is treated by the bbc and all the rest of the virtue signalling media outlets as though it were almost equally popular
Not only do they treat it as equally popular they try to make out that the performance levels in the men's and women's game is on a par.

I think, Marvin will correct me if i am wrong, Marvin said he found away of reading the Guardians bollocks without them getting registered clicks or money. So Marvin is reading the guff so we do not have to and not giving the Guardian any clicks and is also helping to keep fellow blues away from the place and stopping them from commenting on the Guardians website. Which is good.

Hope that makes sense
Except that he is publicising the site and most on here will not have the clandestine log ins. Marvin is publicising the site with every mention.

Not only do they treat it as equally popular they try to make out that the performance levels in the men's and women's game is on a par.
Bang on and it’s infuriating. I’m not advocating any disrespect being shown to anyone but when for example some girl who’s won 5 league titles or 8 fa cups in the women’s game is introduced on a panel as though her achievements were somehow on a par with, for the sake of argument Souness, it’s just comical.

You can only beat what’s in front of you but depth of talent in any sport has to be a contributory factor in assessing achievements therein. For example Katie Taylor an all conquering boxer was actually compared to the great Ray Leonard on one boxing broadcast recently. There are only a handful of full time pros in her weight classes so it’s not comparing like with like.

Political correctness gone mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.