Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but there seems to be an even larger concerted effort from the media to undermine us. As if they have collectively got together. I'm probably being paranoid, but how the fuck was the champions league final replay ignored on talksport today?

I could be wrong, but there seems to be an even larger concerted effort from the media to undermine us. As if they have collectively got together. I'm probably being paranoid, but how the fuck was the champions league final replay ignored on talksport today?
Chapman introducing the Monday Night Club …. “This weekend I suppose was all about the north London derby”

No Mark it was just a mid table clash between two mediocre teams. Meanwhile two champion teams both of whom are among the very best in Europe faced off in a titanic clash elsewhere.

Will Messi end his PSG goal drought tomorrow night ?

If you think you know the answer please tell the bbc as they are asking the question.
Great to see a a main stream broadcaster getting behind an English team in the Champs League.
You mean they've everything crossed that he does, Salford Media need sorting out what a biased bunch of cunts they have there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.