Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
he won’t have even read it, never mind write it.
Transcript of a zoom call so that excuse doesn’t really wash. He literally said them words.
I know he is trying to protect his new livelihood but when it comes to that horrible old piss his pants in a layby, groped a woman in South Africa, let his son boot his daugher in law up the drivebastard and the odd lot in general, Micah displays some disturbingly servile tendencies.
Call it Stockholm Syndrome, call it Uncle Tommery or just call it bare financial nous, but Micah is far too suggestible.
Hence he let Carragher slag City fans off on US TV without a word but plenty of trademark chuckles.
Nedum would call the cunts out but he’d be smart about it

I'm old enough to have been around during the Mercer v Busby days. Both absolute gentlemen, they got on well and always showed great respect for each other. Both had great success without bullying, snarling, making snide comments and generally mouthing off. Despite my total enmity towards United, I didn't particularly dislike Busby, but I always despised Ferguson. A horrible, aggressive, conniving, tyrannical, devious, degenerate toss-pot and the human personification of the contents of septic tank.
As I once heard my local Indian table waiter say to a customer "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits"

Ah yes, those Indian camels are bastards. I agree with the sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.