Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that's true. An indication that the BBC is much less biased than the rest of the media when it comes to City.
That’s a very sweeping statement that would not stand up to any objective scrutiny. ‘The rest of the media’ is a broad church.

I don't watch any football on TV apart from us.
Yesterday, before the match, Sky did a comparison chart between Brighton and us, most shots possession etc and of course the cost if each squad.
I think I know the answer but do they of have they ever done that with other teams ?
Yes, loads of other teams. Whenever they play City.

If the Gorbals Bully had had any people around him who dared tell him things he wouldn’t like, but should listen to, they would have been screaming at him “Do NOT respond to this. Do not engage with the premise, or you concede the basic argument”. But he didn’t, preferring sycophants and toadies to people with his, and his employer’s, best interests at heart. So he swung, and he missed, and he twatted himself in the head with a baseball bat. And the entire club have been doing it ever since. Glorious.

Actually, we should be claiming a rebate from the City council, because the Tevez banner disguised the exterior of just about the ugliest building in Manchester, which is still there.

The ugliest building in Manchester is Old Trafford.

According to Leeds-Live.co.uk

Manchester City are of course owned by the Etihad Group who count on strong links to the governance of Gulf state, the United Arab Emirates.

This is the sort of nonsense we're up against.
Fuckin leeds?
Don't they still point at the sun and wonder what it is?
Sheepshaggers.

One after another ex-players and so called Pundits are stealing a living without any shamme.

View attachment 28497
They never learn do they? Fair enough, write us of when we are 13th or 13 points behind in January, but ffs. We outplayed this lot a few weeks ago.
We may not win it, but if we do, rest assured, we will remind them/him of this.
Feel sorry for Lineker actually. On motd he genuinely looked deflated and going through the motions. He's either run out of nice things to say about us, or he's shit scared about what we are going to do.

According to Leeds-Live.co.uk

Manchester City are of course owned by the Etihad Group who count on strong links to the governance of Gulf state, the United Arab Emirates.

This is the sort of nonsense we're up against.

Of course, Leeds-Live are owned by the Mirror Group who count on strong links to the red tops and utter bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.