Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised you don't watch other football beside City.
I must admit to watching most premier league matches.
I just don't listen to the idiot pundits before or after.
Though as i whissed through Motd this morning I heard KEOWN saying Foden is getting quicker. Clicked at 23.7 a couple of years ago so he must be ABolt now)
This might sound daft, bearing in mind I am on a football forum and have a season ticket but no, I have zero interest in football. During the dark years we were away at Birmingham for a night match. The rags were playing at the swamp in a European game. They were 3-0 up at half time. As we came out the ground I heard the score was 3-2. I turned to my mate and said about away goals counting double. I didn't even know it had gone to a league I thought it was still a knockout tournament.

This might sound daft, bearing in mind I am on a football forum and have a season ticket but no, I have zero interest in football. During the dark years we were away at Birmingham for a night match. The rags were playing at the swamp in a European game. They were 3-0 up at half time. As we came out the ground I heard the score was 3-2. I turned to my mate and said about away goals counting double. I didn't even know it had gone to a league I thought it was still a knockout tournament.
I'm with you on this, I class myself as a city fan not really a general football fan. Some people can name every player on every team, when someone asks me what they think of a certain player I will just look at them blankly, apart from the obvious big name players, I haven't got a clue.

Correct me if I'm wrong - didn't City beat the all conquering (hit 7 against the worst team ever to grace the premier league - and with 10 men - Norwich) Chelsea at Stamford Bridge a few weeks back? Or, is my memory playing tricks on me again? I was all confused the other day and imagined we'd won the Premier League 4 times in the last 5 years! Gave my head a wobble but those thoughts just keep recurring!
Agreed, I suffer from tge same amnesia

Shouldn't the headline read..... Meeting Of The Fallen Giants?

It's there, everything you need to know about BBCR7 - Mediacity.

A Football/Sports Department obsessed with the United and Liverpool, run and staffed by Rags and Dippers.

1635072248340.jpeg

A Football/Sports Department obsessed with the United and Liverpool, run and staffed by Rags and Dippers.

View attachment 28525
Man Utd v Liverpool has always been a huge game. You are being a bit insecure by worrying about how they are described. Liverpool v Manchester City got plenty of coverage in the BBC.

View attachment 28525
Ahhh yes what to look out for ..like storming the pitch breaking into the ground,assaulting police and security staff amongst other things ..

Apparently the rags "sold Daniel James to Leeds for 'just' 24 million quid" as a sweetner for a potential Kalvin Phillips deal ... and they say professional journalism is dead!
The rags only paid £15 million for him two years before. He turned out to be a piss poor buy and they sold him to Leeds for £24 million. Why do clubs fall over themselves to buy rag rejects for daft money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.