Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, they're totally in denial about the money spent over the years at trafford. I really have no idea what these cunts want when they're protesting, all you want your owners to do is spend money on new players right?, they have in abundance on mostly shite. That's the big difference between us and them, we mostly get it right in the market
I said to my old man whilst watching them today man have we been lucky in the transfer market in the sense that if the media are to be believed we wanted Fred and McGuire and Ronaldo. 3 bullets dodged there as well as the RPG we dodged with Kane

I love it. Years of telling everyone how great each of the players are, how much world class talent they have, how they won the transfer window and here we are, 9 games in, and its sack the manager.

The next manager will have the same problem, the media keeps saying all the players are great so when they don't play well it has to manager. New manager a couple of 100m to spend, 2 or 3 years to rebuild. Then sacked when the 'great' players they have fail to perform. I love it.

I love it. Years of telling everyone how great each of the players are, how much world class talent they have, how they won the transfer window and here we are, 9 games in, and its sack the manager.

The next manager will have the same problem, the media keeps saying all the players are great so when they don't play well it has to manager. New manager a couple of 100m to spend, 2 or 3 years to rebuild. Then sacked when the 'great' players they have fail to perform. I love it.
Keep reminding them blues they've spent 1.5 billion since last winning the league

Get beat by Spurs and us (if we show up this time), then Everton, Brentford, Wolves, Arsenal and Leicester get at least a couple of points from 2 games they'll be between 12th and 15th.
Just imagine the outpourings and hand wringing. The Samritans will have to take on extra staff.
Good for a laugh though, suck that up you red wankers.

First half dozen stories on BBC Sport - Football site are about yesterday's comedy show.
It's great seeing their humiliation being given such wide coverage, but it smells to me like click-bait.

Was there a football match on yesterday? It’s clear to see where BBC TV loyalties are focused. If we had been humiliated 5-0 at home, it would be on play loop every ten minutes. BBC Tv quickly brushing that bumming under the carpet.

I really hope we can do the same to them in a couple of weeks.

Was there a football match on yesterday? It’s clear to see where BBC TV loyalties are focused. If we had been humiliated 5-0 at home, it would be on play loop every ten minutes. BBC Tv quickly brushing that bumming under the carpet.

I really hope we can do the same to them in a couple of weeks.
screenshot_50.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.