Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they think Newcastle were just going to blindly get a sponsor that pays 1000% market value. How dumb to these people think the new Newcastle ownership is?
When the Mail were running the same story the other day with an unmoderated forum I couldn’t get one sentence in about Standard Chartered or Western Union.

That would be the same Amnesty International that has been accused by its own staff of bullying sexism, reducing staff to tears etc etc. Right.
And they are going to speak to the Premier League who have 20 teams, all with 25 man squads but not one single player dare come out as gay. Right.
Or the same Amnesty International that pays its CEO £210,000 a year and paid £800,000 hush money to the family of one its workers who killed himself at work after being badly treated by his bosses.

The problem with so many of these so-called human rights groups is that they are all part of the same gravy train as the people they criticise. Hypocrisy stinks doesn't it.

Or the same Amnesty International that pays its CEO £210,000 a year and paid £800,000 hush money to the family of one its workers who killed himself at work after being badly treated by his bosses.

The problem with so many of these so-called human rights groups is that they are all part of the same gravy train as the people they criticise. Hypocrisy stinks doesn't it.
No doubt many of them ride around in cars fuelled by Saudi oil. Sorry filthy oil.

No doubt many of them ride around in cars fuelled by Saudi oil. Sorry filthy oil.
So many of these "not for profit" organisations in the Third Sector pay staggering salaries to their managers and have plush offices in expensive parts of London. I am sure many people who work for them have genuine motives but the lobbying business is very lucrative and very murky. That's one reason why I always go out of my way to support local charities instead of the wealthy corporate ones.

Nice hatchet job on kaky and the development squad in the mirror today. They seem to be getting more snide as things go from bad to worse for the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.