Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In theory they could do so long as they didn't qualify for Europe. The FFP rules including the related party clause that doesn't impact us in any way is only tested if the club qualify for Europe. So theoretically, Newcastle could throw a huge sponsorship in for one year to allow them to buy a new team, and then qualify for Europe and stop/change the over-priced sponsorship. Or do like PSG did and allow it to be revalued to a realistic value whilst still pocketing the cash.

However, if the Premier League didn't have the "market value" clause, then they're only catching up on something they really should have had ages ago....

Do they think Newcastle were just going to blindly get a sponsor that pays 1000% market value. How dumb to these people think the new Newcastle ownership is?
Isn't that the fucking rules anyway? From a uefa perspective, if they ruled the sponsorship deal a related 3rd party deal (which they didn't with Etihad) then it has to be judged fair market value. Its like the media are so far up their own arses they think these things have never been in place before.

The important bit is always who does the valuing.

Gill and his cronies and you bet they’ll go of social media and the supposed how many supporters they claim to have! Which they got through asking questions like do you watch soccer or football and have you ever watched the scum! Fucking joke these history Clubs dictating everything!

Gill and his cronies and you bet they’ll go of social media and the supposed how many supporters they claim to have! Which they got through asking questions like do you watch soccer or football and have you ever watched the scum! Fucking joke these history Clubs dictating everything!

No it will be independent firms who exist solely to do these things.

Your fault for watching sky ! Iam shocked people still turn it on with the 100s of other options out there to watch every single minute of every single game.
Don't listen to talk sport commentary then. The only time I've heard a clubs third strip slagged off at kick off then again at the start of the second half.

I recall it was our fans that took to the scene first with the fashions, jeans and t shirts at the time that was noted by the media. Rag fans were well behind as usual like the neanderthals they are !
They were first to adopt the Bay City Rollers fashion scene. I know a few rags who thought they looked pretty cool dressed like them and with a scarf tied to each wrist. It still makes me grin when I think about them.

I recall it was our fans that took to the scene first with the fashions, jeans and t shirts at the time that was noted by the media. Rag fans were well behind as usual like the neanderthals they are !
In deference to our raggy neighbors, they were the first to jump on the zebra pants trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.