Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised Jack isn't getting a lot more grief from journalists. If they had a wonder onto his thread on here then they would think the majority of fans think he's shit and a waste of money.
It's all bollocks of course, he's settling into a new club with new teammates and coaches with different demands and a whole different way of playing his game.
Of course to the dicks in that thread it's all on Jack because he cost a lot of money and not settling within a few months and not scoring every week makes him a waste of money.

It's probably a good thing I'm banned from that particularly shit thread.
He’s done well so far. Maybe 6/7 out of 10 for his start to life at City.

It’s much better than many many others have done.

Bernado struggled much more in his first year, as did Mahrez and Rodri has vastly improved.

Jacky boy will be better next season and will go on to hit his prime in a couple of years.

I’m convinced he’ll look like a bargain by the time he finishes with us.

People just like a moan.

There is a hatchet job on us in todays telegraph. It starts with an attack on the dildo brothers at West Ham and how the tax payer could lose millions if/when they sell the club and stadium. Something they are legally entitled to do by the way as per the original agreement. The writer then decides to include Shinawatras purchase and subsequent sale of City. It basically states that the Sports Council paid for the stadium but didn't see a penny when Frank sold the club !!!! It does later mention that we still pay 5 million in rent so why spend 5 paragraphs slagging us off when it is clear no one, least of all the taxpayer, is out of pocket.

In 3/4 years time when we’re KDB-less and Gundogan has declined, we’ll be very happy we’ve got Grealish in his prime.

It is a lot of money but he’s been good so far and will only get better. I’d personally play him through the middle in midfield and Foden wide left but that’s pep’s call.
Agree, seems wasted glued to that left hand side, surely he has to move inside asap

Agree, seems wasted glued to that left hand side, surely he has to move inside asap
I think so, I also think Foden beats a man better and has more pace, so works out there on the left.

I am going to take stick for this, but I’d be tempted to move Jesus back in the middle and try Sterling wide right on Wednesday.

He should never have come off that right hand side for me.

I think so, I also think Foden beats a man better and has more pace, so works out there on the left.

I am going to take stick for this, but I’d be tempted to move Jesus back in the middle and try Sterling wide right on Wednesday.

He should never have come off that right hand side for me.
Time to try different things that's for sure, we're far too predictable at times

Bluemoon is snowflake infested - dissenting voices are silenced. It’s probably also a good thing that I’m banned from the queues thread in case I upset all the fanboys of the bone idle workshy overpaid public sector wastrels. No swearing no aggression no abuse just a different opinion but that was enough to upset the little pansies.

Who’d have thought a simple footy forum would have aspects of a Maoist purge to it.
Here's me thinking it was fascist.

There is a hatchet job on us in todays telegraph. It starts with an attack on the dildo brothers at West Ham and how the tax payer could lose millions if/when they sell the club and stadium. Something they are legally entitled to do by the way as per the original agreement. The writer then decides to include Shinawatras purchase and subsequent sale of City. It basically states that the Sports Council paid for the stadium but didn't see a penny when Frank sold the club !!!! It does later mention that we still pay 5 million in rent so why spend 5 paragraphs slagging us off when it is clear no one, least of all the taxpayer, is out of pocket.
The Manchester taxpayers have made a huge profit out of Sheikh Mansour's investment in the club and the area. Land donated by City for schools and community buldings, thousands of jobs, thousands of homes, millions of pounds on infrastructure, millions of pounds to sub-contractors, rental of £5m a year, plus huge amounts in business rates. The new arena would not have happened without the Sheikh and that will provide another bonanza.
During that period our rivals in nearby trafford have provided zero investment in the City of Manchester...not a single penny. They don't even pay their fair share of taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.