Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ha. So he accepts he is a 100 million pound player?

Also, couldn't resist signing up to Delaney's newsletter with my email at fuckoffyoucunt@whatatosser.com. Childish, I know.
I'm surprised Jack isn't getting a lot more grief from journalists. If they had a wonder onto his thread on here then they would think the majority of fans think he's shit and a waste of money.
It's all bollocks of course, he's settling into a new club with new teammates and coaches with different demands and a whole different way of playing his game.
Of course to the dicks in that thread it's all on Jack because he cost a lot of money and not settling within a few months and not scoring every week makes him a waste of money.

It's probably a good thing I'm banned from that particularly shit thread.

It's probably a good thing I'm banned from that particularly shit thread.
Bluemoon is snowflake infested - dissenting voices are silenced. It’s probably also a good thing that I’m banned from the queues thread in case I upset all the fanboys of the bone idle workshy overpaid public sector wastrels. No swearing no aggression no abuse just a different opinion but that was enough to upset the little pansies.

Who’d have thought a simple footy forum would have aspects of a Maoist purge to it.

Chelsea ko early so they can commentate live on that, then the rags later on and then they have the dippers at 8 the following night. City might be live on another channel somewhere idk but it will be updates only on 5Live, I don't think 5Live extra has anything scheduled.

EDIT: It's on Radio Manchester but not online, just via radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.