Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pep gets us!
No doubt the usual cunts will spin his words saying we aren't a big club. When he's actually saying big clubs get "help"; City, despite their success have to do it on their own.

Great stuff from the boss. He was in a spiky mood tonight. Took no shit, we all know the cartel get help when needed.

Short and snappy on his answers about Sterling. He is sending out a message. Be fucking grateful that you get to wear the blue of Manchester City.

Once he leaves, I’m taking a sabbatical;)

I don`t recollect Pep being so animated in any previous post match interviews but by fuck Pep you really had those fuckers squirming.
Well said mate and thanks for making Simon Stones look like a true twat that he really is.
Simon I know that you frequent this Forum so on behalf of all us Blue Mooners can I respectfully say you really are a bell ender of the first degree.
Thanks Simon.

It is all to do with sponsorship in the CL. Can’t have the word Etihad being shown on TV.
if you are on level one you will notice that on CL nights the signs with the aisle numbers on have blue tape over the words Etihad stadium. What an exciting job for someone taping them up before the game & removing it after.

There's an underlying vein of praise for this clown by the MUEN. Perhaps they will be a campaign by them for the broadcasters' cameras to follow the actions of such dedicated fans from London 'legging it' with joy on the pitch?
**** of a fan, **** of a defence lawyer, **** of a paper and reporter and **** of a football club. Oh and **** of a rag fan 'Blackley Reds' in the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.