Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We are at Manchester City. Otherwise known as the emptyhad. Plenty of seats not taken up tonight...."

Adrian Durham getting in on the jibes tonight.

In the CL, uefa don’t refer to the naming of any sponsored stadium - Bayern is called the fussball arena for example.

Apologies, the reason I thought it was a wum is it’s been in place for a long time, thought everyone would have noticed it by now.

In the CL, uefa don’t refer to the naming of any sponsored stadium - Bayern is called the fussball arena for example.

Apologies, the reason I thought it was a wum is it’s been in place for a long time, thought everyone would have noticed it by now.
Never knew that mate. To be fair normally go so don’t often see the BT stuff but felt shite this week so thanks for the explanation.

Never knew that mate. To be fair normally go so don’t often see the BT stuff but felt shite this week so thanks for the explanation.

No worries mate, hope you feel better soon. Can’t actually remember seeing it for us on the tv either tbh, I remember it from them referring to the Emirates as the Arsenal stadium back when they were good enough to get in the CL :)

Decent coverage from BT following my education above! :)

Thought the guy, Matt?, was good interviewing.

Good credit from Hargreaves and Joleon. Savage their best co-commentator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.