Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I am completely on board with exposing the media bias and bull shit I think we also need a bit of perspective. The Liverpool result was better than ours against a big European team and sealing their qualification with 2 games to go. That is worthy pf praise and I have no problem with that overshadowing what was a fairly routine win for us.
Now, if we had been playing PSG last night and the same happened, I would completely agree with you
Wait and see what happens on the next game if we beat PSG and Liverpool draw with a lesser team.

This help thing all started when Pep was told that RB had drawn with PSG and the interviewer said ' that helps you' (or words to that affect). Pep then went on about not getting/needing help. Of course the MSM think that they see something and push him on it.

Same with that snide **** Dan Roan who was caught on hot mic slagging off the Leicester chairman not long after he died in the helicopter crash.
He should have been asked to resign or be sacked by the the BBC.
Not a great deal different in nature to Garry Cook's slip up although Roan's comments were more tasteless following the helicopter deaths and its wider circulation - until the hypocrical media brought that e mail to light.

Last edited:
I see this weasel in the gym regularly. Wondered who he was. Simon Stone it turns out. I'll drop a kettle bell on him tomorrow....
Err I am looking for a new gym. Is there one you know and can recommend?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.