Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Champions League press conference, so what ever Pep says only holds ground with UEFA and not the Premier League.

i think pep was questioning the whole lot of them ? quoted winning the titles and cups in england being his best achievements as manager. nobody helped us win we titles ? we win them by our self we don't need help

i think pep is well and truly pumped up in the past couple of weeks ? he questioned jonny evens yellow and laprote red then the brighton offside goal being given and jesus goal being offside ? he never really questions the officials but the past couple of weeks he's been crazy mad and smoking

the reporter that questioned what pep said in the BT-sport after match interview was trying to get pep to say what we was all thinking and know. the ban hammer would have come down on him if he pointing out liverpool or utd getting the so called rub of the green in games (cheating) by the officials

pep is not the pep of old in the past 5 seasons and something is boiling his piss (the cheating)
even the easy away win to brighton the offside goal really did not sit well with him. when he flagged it up a couple of weeks later must mean he knows what they are trying to do again

i think pep was questioning the whole lot of them ? quoted winning the titles and cups in england being his best achievements as manager. nobody helped us win we titles ? we win them by our self we don't need help

i think pep is well and truly pumped up in the past couple of weeks ? he questioned jonny evens yellow and laprote red then the brighton offside goal being given and jesus goal being offside ? he never really questions the officials but the past couple of weeks he's been crazy mad and smoking

the reporter that questioned what pep said in the BT-sport after match interview was trying to get pep to say what we was all thinking and know. the ban hammer would have come down on him if he pointing out liverpool or utd getting the so called rub of the green in games (cheating) by the officials

pep is not the pep of old in the past 5 seasons and something is boiling his piss (the cheating)
even the easy away win to brighton the offside goal really did not sit well with him. when he flagged it up a couple of weeks later must mean he knows what they are trying to do again
He has certainly heard or seen something (the wow moment) over the last few weeks, that’s tipped him to full conspiracy!

I'd love Pep to say, after one of Simple Simon's stupid questions, something like "You know, the BBC is one of the most respected media organisations in the world. Probably because it's impartial and seeks to inform people with facts. Yet they employ a cretinous tosser like you. Why Simon?"
Pep was combatative from the start. He had to because every time Sly Stone is first on ith a loaded question. Why can't he be shoved to the back where he might even run out of time to get his barb in.
The lack of press management at conferences was plain when that ridiculous Irish radio reporter was allowed to ask Walker a question that showed his lack if basic knowledge on the English game. A baffled 'Coiymore? Who is Stan Collymore?' Response was needed. That priceless moment brings out just how long Pep has had to deal with these red supporting clowns.

He has certainly heard or seen something (the wow moment) over the last few weeks, that’s tipped him to full conspiracy!

yep pep normally never questions the officials but they have been some shocking refereeing and VAR in the city games this season. maybe he knows he is in the last stages of his time at manchester city and its time to question them.

i can see pep being in a right state in and after the derby if city get done over again
he will let them have both barrels because he is ready to blow

the brighton offside in a meanless result because city had won the game really did set pep off and rightly so
you just don't see any of the offer top 4 teams letting that goal stand in there games ? its would have been offside and no pen in a flash. it was not even close a good yard offside easy to see without VAR. it a very big mistake by the officials letting that stand because pep and city have had enough. cheating has to be called and flagged up.
because it was not even close and they rule out jesus goal that looked onside by foden but then them dodgy lines was put up and offside by a cats whisker

look nobody likes cheating and even if your a top flight player it must get to you and blow your top
its killing the game and its becoming like WWE playing to a script and told who wins

I'd love Pep to say, after one of Simple Simon's stupid questions, something like "You know, the BBC is one of the most respected media organisations in the world. Probably because it's impartial and seeks to inform people with facts. Yet they employ a cretinous tosser like you. Why Simon?"
High time the club's media department said it and officially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.