Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was more the fact that everyone was a bit puzzled what was happening as it seemed to happen in slow motion.
If you see the goal again there's a couple of seconds pause then the realisation it's gone in, even watching it on TV it took me a bit to realise it had gone in.
And I'm not in any way sticking up for sky here, I can't stand them one bit either.I can second that
I think it was more the fact that everyone was a bit puzzled what was happening as it seemed to happen in slow motion.
If you see the goal again there's a couple of seconds pause then the realisation it's gone in, even watching it on TV it took me a bit to realise it had gone in.
And I'm not in any way sticking up for sky here, I can't stand them one bit either.
I can only second that my first reaction was it was an overhit cross and Bernado had hit it into the side netting! Thankfully though I was totally wrong and I think Bernado was the 1st in the stadium to know it was a goal.

No offence but I think those of you looking to have a go at MOTD are just looking at something to complain about. The highlights clearly showcased City's dominance. The commentator acknowledged City's dominance. They showed the penalty appeal and the commentator made it pretty clear he thought it looked like a foul. The pundits said how crap United were and spent longer than Sky did talking about City.

Not sure Bernardo realised it at first tbh.
Bernardo had his back turned if I recall rightly, so the lack of noise may have played a part in that.

De Bruyne and the United players picked it up pretty quickly. Jesus took about 10 minutes to notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.