Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready for some abuse here but Carragher is a proper pundit, even though he’s a scouse ****.
Not going to give a fellow blue abuse but Spit is an awful pundit. Has an agenda, says things through gritted teeth and worse than Ratface. Souness is the only genuine pundit out there in English TV land. Tune into NBCsports and you'll listen to 3-4 proper pundits in Robbie Earle, Robbie Mustoe, Tim Howard and to a lesser degree Danny Higginbotham. No agendas, no bias just great incite into what they've just been watching no matter who's been playing.

Agree with some of that, he’s a personality rather than a pundit.

Ready for some abuse here but Carragher is a proper pundit, even though he’s a scouse ****.

Micah is the man you have on for entertainment, not to help you understand the game.

However, he definitely does care about us, a lot as well. Seen him defend City numerous times.

the “it’s Man Utd” bollocks is just him trying to come across as impartial.
Sounds like a fkin clicking dolphin..

Twat shouldn't be anywhere near my TV..!

Agree with some of that, he’s a personality rather than a pundit.

Micah is the man you have on for entertainment, not to help you understand the game.

However, he definitely does care about us, a lot as well. Seen him defend City numerous times.

the “it’s Man Utd” bollocks is just him trying to come across as impartial.
Carragher’s bitter, fact free nonsense about Kyle Walker’s red card being overturned by VAR v Southampton to try and defend Milner’s non red against us tells you how ‘proper’ he is, mate

Not going to give a fellow blue abuse but Spit is an awful pundit. Has an agenda, says things through gritted teeth and worse than Ratface. Souness is the only genuine pundit out there in English TV land. Tune into NBCsports and you'll listen to 3-4 proper pundits in Robbie Earle, Robbie Mustoe, Tim Howard and to a lesser degree Danny Higginbotham. No agendas, no bias just great incite into what they've just been watching no matter who's been playing.
Get him away from Liverpool and he’s the best in the business.

Particularly enjoy him talking about Utd being shit.

My sympathies go out to his family and friends but how can the club be blamed?clubs release players that aren't good enough all the timehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-59214647
Very sad but when people are so low empathy is difficult, we just don’t know what drives them to do it because it’s irrational to most of us. A 39 year old who I got to know from delivering to his place of work took his own life a couple of months ago, 3 kids and another on the way. I saw him 2 days before, had a quick word and just wish he’d told me how he was feeling as would loads of others but it’s impossible to predict. Absolute nightmare for family and friends, suicide and mental disfunction is the biggest killer amongst young males, terrible but unfortunately not preventable.

Get him away from Liverpool and he’s the best in the business.

Particularly enjoy him talking about Utd being shit.
Really ? Best in the business ? Think you might need to change channels. Him and rat face are cut from the same cloth. He’s untrustworthy and has no credibility with me after his what he's done. He should never have retained his job.

Last edited:
Really ? Best in the business ? Think you might need to change channels. Him and rat face are cut from the same cloth. He’s untrustworthy and has no credibility with me after his what he's done. He should never have retained his job.
When he’s not emotional about Liverpool his insight is really good.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like the Scouse fucker and he his biased when Liverpool are playing, he shouldn’t be allowed on their games but when he’s analysing other matches, he’s usually very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.