Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to smile at the BBC. Look at their football website & you'll see that England women's footballer not only won her 100th cap today against Austria, but also scored the winning goal. There is no mention of the team she plays for. However, it was also a special day for Chelsea defender Millie Bright, who captained England for the first time under Wiegman and kept a clean sheet.
Just said exactly the same about the same regarding ITV News, said to the other half, I bet they don't mention who she plays for.

Why bother watching ? I havent watched FF or any football programme for years. Always turn City matches on at Kick Off
I'd reported a fault to Virgin TV which their online representative was trying to diagnose. Online chat initiated with Virgin at 11.40. Finished it at 12.50. TV was on for that reason. Was hoping there might be some coverage of our win over PSG.

A shame as we had high hopes at first but they were soon dashed.
I am not being wise after the event but l didnt see what others liked. Mind you l wasn't a fan of B. Mendy and his shark stuff but put it down to me being a miserable sod about social media.

I still don't know about Shark stuff or social media)

Others fans must be fed up of it as well but quite a number are unaware of it.
All these little things build into a big clear jigsaw picture once you're in on it.
I'm pretty sure the Villa fans are unimpressed with the post match interview from Steven Gerrard today.

Captioned as "Liverpool Manager" on BBC Sportsday just now. Wishful thinking by the redshirt masses at the beeb or a simple error by a graphics intern?

Fucking laughable if it wasn't so embarrassing. Wtf has happened at our taxpayer funded national broadcaster.

I'm pretty sure the Villa fans are unimpressed with the post match interview from Steven Gerrard today.

Captioned as "Liverpool Manager" on BBC Sportsday just now. Wishful thinking by the redshirt masses at the beeb or a simple error by a graphics intern?

Fucking laughable if it wasn't so embarrassing. Wtf has happened at our taxpayer funded national broadcaster.
Facts don't matter anymore. Even their news content can be laughably biased at the best of times

I noticed last Saturday on Sports Report that when Chapman gave a run down of the PL table he said all had played the same number of games. We had played a game less, of course but that wasn't mentioned. Neither was the obvious fact that should we win against Everton the next day we'd go back to 2nd. Same thing happened again today - (quote) "Liverpool move to within a point of Chelsea " and "all have played 12" No they haven't - dippers have played 13, the rest of the top 4 have all played 12. It's so biased towards them it's laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.