Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does annoy me about analysis is how it's too heavily result orientated. We've seen it with City many times (and others tbf), but yesterday it was Chelsea completely outplayed United, who were very limited in their performance.

Because United, who've been very bad lately, drew away at Chelsea, who've been very good, the analysis was how good United were and how bad Chelsea were.

But if Chelsea had scored that chance right at the death of the game and won, the entire analysis would have been how great Chelsea were and how bad United were. When the only difference would have been the outcome of one late shot.

Good point - example being when we lost to PSG away despite playing them off the park. Most of the reports went on about "how Pochettino had won the tactical battle" - really ???? What was his team talk then ???? "OK lads - let's let City have 20 shots on goal and hope to shit that they miss them all tonight". Yeah absolute genius that.........

I'm sure Luka Modric is open to the idea of linking up with Manchester City. But there's a problem with that.....Manchester City are not open to the idea of linking up with an ageing, past it, 36 year old Luka Modric.
There must be a club some where that will take a 36 yr old.

Wall to wall wank on Sly for a change .

Apparently nothing else going on in the football world today .

Wall to wall wank on Sly for a change .

Apparently nothing else going on in the football world today .
Sky need to be careful they are putting all their eggs in one basket that being the rags,neutrals can see now what’s going on,never mind fans of other clubs,and will be switching off in there droves and nightmare scenario for Sky cancelling subscriptions..

Sky need to be careful they are putting all their eggs in one basket that being the rags,neutrals can see now what’s going on,never mind fans of other clubs,and will be switching off in there droves and nightmare scenario for Sky cancelling subscriptions..

Let's hope they don't realise then - they can go to fuck as far as I'm concerned.

If I wanted wall to wall rags and dipper shite I would join their infantile forums for sub-humans ....................... or maybe not !

Let's hope they don't realise then - they can go to fuck as far as I'm concerned.

If I wanted wall to wall rags and dipper shite I would join their infantile forums for sub-humans ....................... or maybe not !
Where was the coverage for gerrard when he went to villa or Howe to Newcastle smith to Norwich yes they were covered but it was only a cursory mention for them the rags as you say it’s fucking wall to wall,wait until sky cover the next rag game it’ll be off the Richter scale ffs ..

Pure speculation, and I'd be surprised if there was any substance to it.

I'm sure he'd love to have a decent pay day at the end of his career, but this is hardly news as I'm sure most players would jump at the chance to come and play for us and top up their pension pot at the end of their careers. Very few are good enough though. Modric is a good player, but he'll be 37 so he's hardly going to rip up trees every week.
It doesn't say anything about playing, though.

That 10-15 mins at the end of the first half our movement & passing was superb.

I was smiling at the marks in the snow (from SS3), I know the snow would be a little lighter at that end due to the stand heights but, the third of the pitch in front of me was more green than white.
Real-time heat map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.