Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That he disagreed with everything Carrick said in his post-match interview. About the penalty, and the attitude of the players in particular. Pointing out that Carrick was there when they were putting in wanky, effete performances, and now he says he’s proud of their attitude! Really laid into him.

Then he lost the plot with Carragher in a bizarre manner.

He’s a strange character. Understand why a lot of blues hate him, but I can’t bring myself to quite feel the same way.

Controversial viewpoint, and putting rivalries to one side, he had his reasons for the Haaland assault. Not trying to justify it, especially as it was against a blue on Derby day, but in the same circumstances I think many folk on here would have done the same. Being accused of feigning an injury, when you’re lying on the ground in agony with a fucked cruciate, and never having received an apology, when you’ve got the personality of Keane, is bound to fester and I guess it was too much of an opportunity for him to overlook.

Don’t expect I’ll be getting many likes for that comment!

What Falleini did in a Derby (twice) was far worse imo. On the other hand, what Buchan did to Colin less reprehensible as there was less intent (imo) tragic as the outcome was (as it was for Haaland).

It’s all about opinions.

If I’m being honest I think there’s a chance I’d have done the same as Keane in the same circumstances (not against a City player obvs!) but I’d never have done what Falleini did in a million years. If the boot had been on the other foot, and it was a City player dishing retribution then I reckon he’d have been praised to the rafters, whereas I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t be the case if a City player emulated what Falleini did in a Derby. That’s the distinction, I guess.

He still wanks off dogs though.
I don't dislike Keane other than he is a rag. He is box office and some of what he says makes sense. A complex character.

Think I need new glasses, am I reading this right from BBC Gossip column ...

"Real Madrid's Croat midfielder Luka Modric, 36, is open to the idea of linking up with Manchester United when he becomes a free agent next summer and has asked his agent to let the Pisscan know where he really wants to go."
That's the real story.

Milner & Barry played the best football of their career with us, must have had to dig around to find stuff from other clubs.

Only time I watch MOTD or the Sunday show is when I've recorded it to watch the actual games and not the bollocks they discuss which fills have the program. They're supposed to be highlight shows....show the fucking highlights!!!!!
I record MOTD and thus can avoid the so--called analysis.
"Ok mate, just draw some triangles on this telestrator and say it's central to the team's game plan. What? Oh draw them anywhere you like."

Some, such as Liverpool, United and Chelsea, have no cryptocurrency partnership, but Southampton and Watford are heavily involved. Arsenal, Everton, Leeds United and Manchester City have signed what are understood to be seven-figure deals with the Socios platform.

Certainly the blowing of red smoke up.Ralfs arse is reaching eye watering levels.
It's just as we expected - Ralfie was always their No.1 target! Had they got hold of anyone from the nearest asylum who could kick a ball then he would have been No. 1 target. Despite all the razzamatazz and hullabaloo with the signing of Madeira's finest export after, er, Madeira, they are now thinking that he's not gonna be the answer to the Rags season, so the RDAHMeedya are now peddling the line that Ralfie was never impressed with CR7! And the Trafford faithful drink it in as though it were the exlixir of champions!

Last edited:
I don't dislike Keane other than he is a rag. He is box office and some of what he says makes sense. A complex character.
I wouldn’t say he was complex. Quite the opposite. Think he’s pretty straightforward actually. Thinks he’s very black and white. Think that’s why the Haaland assault happened and why he fell out so spectacularly with McCarthy.

For all his faults, I’d say (based on what I’ve observed) that he’s an honest person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.