Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what you think of Jack Gaughan as a journalist, 'his £44mill valuation of Torres' is way off the mark. He's made that up.

And I don't believe for one second he was given that (cryptic) valuation of Torres via club sources, regardless of how close he his to the club. City don't give City player transfer valuations to the press to be made public. Especially not to the Daily United.
The article actually says he'll cost more than double when you read it.

Jack Gaughan doesn't write the headlines.

See sky have run out of ideas for promoting their Christmas fixtures,clips of players scoring then shot of rag fans sitting in living room with commentary,then panning to tv with ronaldo scoring,was it last year or the year before they had absolutely the same scenario but rashford scoring,honestly they can’t help themselves can they ..

Some, such as Liverpool, United and Chelsea, have no cryptocurrency partnership, but Southampton and Watford are heavily involved. Arsenal, Everton, Leeds United and Manchester City have signed what are understood to be seven-figure deals with the Socios platform.

I picked up a free city coin from Socios when It was offered.
City coin worth almost 10 euros apparently…

That he disagreed with everything Carrick said in his post-match interview. About the penalty, and the attitude of the players in particular. Pointing out that Carrick was there when they were putting in wanky, effete performances, and now he says he’s proud of their attitude! Really laid into him.

Then he lost the plot with Carragher in a bizarre manner.

He’s a strange character. Understand why a lot of blues hate him, but I can’t bring myself to quite feel the same way.

Controversial viewpoint, and putting rivalries to one side, he had his reasons for the Haaland assault. Not trying to justify it, especially as it was against a blue on Derby day, but in the same circumstances I think many folk on here would have done the same. Being accused of feigning an injury, when you’re lying on the ground in agony with a fucked cruciate, and never having received an apology, when you’ve got the personality of Keane, is bound to fester and I guess it was too much of an opportunity for him to overlook.

Don’t expect I’ll be getting many likes for that comment!

What Falleini did in a Derby (twice) was far worse imo. On the other hand, what Buchan did to Colin less reprehensible as there was less intent (imo) tragic as the outcome was (as it was for Haaland).

It’s all about opinions.

If I’m being honest I think there’s a chance I’d have done the same as Keane in the same circumstances (not against a City player obvs!) but I’d never have done what Falleini did in a million years. If the boot had been on the other foot, and it was a City player dishing retribution then I reckon he’d have been praised to the rafters, whereas I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t be the case if a City player emulated what Falleini did in a Derby. That’s the distinction, I guess.

He still wanks off dogs though.
WOW!

If somebody said you'd faked an injury to get a penalty you'd wait years until you met him again on the "safety" of a football pitch, where there's no real chance of any personal repercussions, and then try to deliberately disable him.

My assessment is that both you and Keane are a pair of cowardly fucking cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.