Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bad bad take this is from ‘data and injury expert’ Ben Dinnery.
Apparently Phil exacerbated his injury by playing 90 minutes against PSG
He wasn’t even on the bench ffs

“Given the fact he had a late fitness test ahead of the Everton game, I felt it was a risk to play him in the Champions League game, but he did it anyway.

“Whether he has exacerbated that original injury then, we don’t really know. He picked up another knock and he had been working individually.

Extra Orr ....

One of the headlines on the BBC sport site this morning has its first 4 words as follows...
White proud and lucky!
It needs to be read in full for context but still, this is the BBC, it's the BBC

Looking at the fixtures there is every chance we could be top of the league on Saturday ,expect Sunday's headlines to be about FFP , Paedo Barry Bennell , Jack shaggging another bimbo , or Mendy dropping his soap in the showers to appease the 'istree clubs gormless followers.

One of the headlines on the BBC sport site this morning has its first 4 words as follows...
White proud and lucky!
It needs to be read in full for context but still, this is the BBC, it's the BBC

It says White “proud and lucky” to break scoring record.

What’s the issue?

White proud and lucky!
It actually says (at least now and presuming we're looking at the same thing):-

White 'proud and lucky' to break Smith's record...

It's a direct quote, you've taken it out of context entirely by removing the quote marks.

It actually says (at least now and presuming we're looking at the same thing):-

White 'proud and lucky' to break Smith's record...

It's a direct quote, you've taken it out of context entirely by removing the quote marks.

I know. That's why I said needs to be read in full for context! Just struck me as amusing

Looking at the fixtures there is every chance we could be top of the league on Saturday ,expect Sunday's headlines to be about FFP , Paedo Barry Bennell , Jack shaggging another bimbo , or Mendy dropping his soap in the showers to appease the 'istree clubs gormless followers.
Dipper Dean reffing us tonight says otherwise.

It is the insurers that are the defendants and they have called Bennell.
City offered them compensation but they refused it on legal advice. We have no part to play in the legal proceedings.
Not according to one media piece I've seen. City are, in the view of Daniel Taylor, although you wouldn't have the chance to put your point of view, as comments are disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.