Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bad bad take this is from ‘data and injury expert’ Ben Dinnery.
Apparently Phil exacerbated his injury by playing 90 minutes against PSG
He wasn’t even on the bench ffs

“Given the fact he had a late fitness test ahead of the Everton game, I felt it was a risk to play him in the Champions League game, but he did it anyway.

“Whether he has exacerbated that original injury then, we don’t really know. He picked up another knock and he had been working individually.

What a bad bad take this is from ‘data and injury expert’ Ben Dinnery.
Apparently Phil exacerbated his injury by playing 90 minutes against PSG
He wasn’t even on the bench ffs

“Given the fact he had a late fitness test ahead of the Everton game, I felt it was a risk to play him in the Champions League game, but he did it anyway.

“Whether he has exacerbated that original injury then, we don’t really know. He picked up another knock and he had been working individually.

Goes to show what a load of shite they all are.

Like that guy that wanted us to be boing Milner, so much, that he even put him on the pitch when he didn't play.

Cunts like that should lose their job immediately for being inept or liars.

Last edited:
Goes to show what a load of shite they all are.

Like that guy that wanted us to be boing Milner so much he even put him on the pitch when he didn't play.

Cunts like that should lose their job immediately for being inept or liars.
Presumably the ‘data’ he is an expert in doesn’t extend to team sheets

Ah, fair play, also no surprise to see insurers playing dirty, who the fuck calls a convicted paedo to give evidence on your behalf, cunts.

Of course, I feel for the abused but after living through it all this time why would you put yourself through all this extra pain for a few extra k's just so the lawyers can have even more K's
It's a pity the judge cant ask City what was offered/rejected and simply say its a fair offer, no trial as I won't offer any more so there is no point.

Surely this doesn't hav any legs, does it? :-/

I for one would be absolutely livid..........
Bearing in mind the story is actually 2 weeks old and the fact that Mancini reportedly said no 1 week ago, I think the Telegraph is a little slow. Mind you they still think our man in India is Clive.

Surely this doesn't hav any legs, does it? :-/

I for one would be absolutely livid..........
Football is a money game. Very few people sacrifice that over principles. Bobby was the right man at the right time for us. Whether he would be for the rags is an entirely different question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.